Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Best Value Seller Profile 855-297-3672 Email This Seller See all products from Best Value
Best Value is a professional Tablet Factory. We distribute high quality tablets at best value in class. Customer's satisfication is our priority. Our support team is able to take care of all customer's needs.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
If customer is not satisfied with our product, please return with in 14 days to receive a refund. If over 14 days, we will use warranty policy to cover.
Azpen offer limited manufacturer warranty from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. Please check out Azpen warranty Policy
How long the warranty is effective
Azpen products are warranted for one (1) year for parts and labor.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is only valid for the first consumer purchaser.
There is 15% restock fee applied to the returned product without any defective issues.
Azpen Product Limited Warranty
(Current Production Models. U.S.A. and Canada Only)
What the warranty covers:
Azpen offer limited manufacturer warranty from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Azpen will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer's original limited warranty. Azpen provides no warranty for the third-party software included with the product or installed by the customer.
How long the warranty is effective:
1. Azpen PC products are warranted for one (1) year for parts and labor.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser.
What the warranty does not cover:
1. Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
2. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
1. Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
2. Repair, diagnosis’, or attempted to repair by anyone else besides Azpen.
3. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
4. Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
5. Any damage of the product due to shipment.
6. Removal or installation of the product.
7. Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
8. Use of supplies or parts not meeting Azpen's specifications.
9. Normal wear and tear.
10. Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide, such as cleaning of user-cleanable projector filters.
11. Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
12. Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
13. Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning as described in product User Guide.
3. Removal, installation, and set-up service charges, including wall-mounting of product.
How to get service:
1. For information on obtaining warranty service, call your Azpen dealer or Azpen. Azpen 's Customer Support telephone numbers are: 1-855-AZPEN-PC in the U.S.; 001-972-378-5559 from outside the U.S.: please refer to the contact information located in each country's corresponding web site.
2. To obtain warranty service, please contact Azpen Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization number (RMA). You will be required to provide
1. A copy of the dated sales slip.
2. Your name.
3. Your ship to address, email address and phone number.
4. The serial number of the product.
5. A description of the problem.
6. For mobile and wireless products, customer should provide the user name and the password in order to access the device and perform warranty service.
1, Please contact us first, Toll Free: 1-855-297-3672
2, We give you a RMA Number.
3, Please fill out the RMA form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Azpen RMA form
4, Mail your RMA form, receipt copy, your name, address, and contact number with the
whole package of the tablet.