Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Specifications: Type: On-camera, E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash Speedlite
- EF lens: 28mm/50mm
- EF-S lens: 17.5mm/31.3mm
- Manual switching
1) C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled)
2) C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/Enabled)
3) C.Fn-10: Slave auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
4) C.Fn-11: Slave auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/within 1 hour)
Transmission Range: Reception of all channels via light pulse signal reception on the master unit
Reception Angle: ±45° horizontally and ±25° vertically, facing the transmitter on the master unit
Compatibility: Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
Guide Number: Normal (24mm): 22 (ISO 100 (m)), 72 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Tele (50mm): 27 (ISO 100 (m)), 89 (ISO 100 (ft.))
Specifications: Flash Coverage:
- Fixed condenser lens with inner zoom: (1) Auto Zoom, (2) Manual Zoom, (3) Wide Panel
- Zoom positions: 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 80mm, 105mm; Indicated by numerals on the LCD's focal length display
- Image Size Zoom Control: With cameras compatible with auto zoom, it zooms automatically to match the camera's image
Number of Flashes: Approx. 200 to 1,400, with AA-size Alkaline Batteries manufactured within the last three months or AA-size Ni-MH fully-charged batteries
- At ISO 100, with EF 50mm f/1.4
- For normal flash: Approx. 2.3-79.7 ft./0.7-24.3m
- For high sync speed (EF flash): Approx. 2.3-39.4 ft./0.7-12m
Custom Functions: Six user-selectable Custom Functions built-in; set on Speedlite's LCD panel
Compatibility: All Canon EOS cameras; PowerShot G series cameras
Specifications: Type: Macro flash unit with adjustable and removable twin straight flash heads; separate controller unit attaches to camera's hot shoe
Flash Duration: Modeling Flash:
One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or Manual flash modes, showing ratios*
With C.Fn 4-1 (on MT-24EX), uniform one-second burst at 70Hz with any EOS body by pressing Controller Unit's test button
Flash Control System: Flash +/- exposure compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing, FE Lock, FP sync, and Ratio Control of left:right (A:B) flash tubes over a 6-stop range (8:1 ~ 1:8 lighting ratios), and Wireless E-TTL with off-camera 550EX and/or 420EX Slave Units
Exposure Control Modes: Variable from full (1/1) ~ 1/64 power; Ratio Control of left:right (A:B) flash tubes from 1/1 to 1/64 power is possible
Custom Functions: Nine Custom Functions on MT-24EX, in addition to any in camera); set o...
Specifications: Type Ring Lite, twin circular flashes tubes, and separate Controller Unit.
Flash Duration Modeling Flash:
(1) One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or M flash mode, showing ratios (Possible only with EOS-1v and EOS-3, as of January, 2000)
(2) With CF 4-1, uniform one second burst at 70Hz, works in TTL mode.
Flash Control System Control in E-TTL Mode: FP sync, FE Lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B) in full steps over 1/1 ~ 1/64 range, full steps
Setting Method: LCD panel on Controller Unit (illuminated), similar to 550EX Speedlite
Custom Functions Seven on the MR-14EX (in addition to any in camera), set on flash LCD.
Power Source 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)