Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Cruizin Concepts Seller Profile 888-630-0655EXT3 Email This Seller See all products from Cruizin Concepts
At Cruizin Concepts Wholesale LLC our benchmark has been customer service and setting the industries lowest prices. Our online division was founded in 2001 which expanded the Cruizin Concepts logistics across North America and the Globe. Our attention to small details and quality support have been an absolute mandate in our policies from our inception. We believe it is important to not only sell quality products in our market, but to also commit to supporting those enthusiasts who have made the Mustang aftermarket industry what it is today. We sponsor hundreds of large and small Mustang communities, Clubs and online Mustang forums. We also host or sponsor many events such as Mustang Week held every year in Myrtle Beach where thousands of attendees come to have a full week of Mustang mania.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
There is no information available for this seller.
Please check your spelling or try less specific terms.
Standard Return Policy
Please ensure that these notes are followed closely for a smooth return.
Repack the items and parts unused, exactly how they were shipped to you, in the original packaging, including all internal and external packing material. Neglect to so may result in your items getting refused upon arrival or return denial.
Make sure that the RMA Label is clearly visible on the outside of the box (The receiving department will refuse the shipment without this label)
Once the package has been received everything will be inspected thoroughly. If there are any issues such as evidence that the merchandise has been used, installed, missing etc., the shipment will be returned to you at your expense. It is always the consumers responsibility to insure that items are unused and all original packaging is kept. Some exclusions my apply with regard to warranty related returns or exchanges.
Cancellations and order changes
All cancellations must be made by phone with a Cruizin Concepts representative, who will provide a unique cancellation number for your order. This unique number is attached to your account for cancellation verification. Email cancellations will not be accepted.
If merchandise has already shipped from one of our facilities and you wish to cancel the order, you may do so by contacting our Returns & Exchanges department for an RMA.
In the event that the merchandise is lost during transit, please contact our Returns & Exchange department, so that we can contact the corresponding carrier. The corresponding carrier will formally file an internal tracer for your merchandise in order to find the item prior to the retailer shipping another and potentially preventing circumstances where the consumer might receive multiple of the same product. Tracers may take up to 8 business days for UPS and up to 14 business days for FedEx to be complete. If the merchandise is not located within this time frame, the carrier will close the tracer and we will reship your merchandise at no charge.
Incorrect Item(s) received
In the event you receive an incorrect item simply contact our returns department toll free at 888-630-0655 and we will have the incorrect product picked up at no charge so that a replacement can be issued. In some cases our staff may request a photo for documentation purposes and to verify the product received. If you have any questions you can also email returns at email@example.com.
Damaged merchandise received
In the unusual even that you do receive an item that is damaged during transit, please contact one of our Returns & Exchange experts and we will have the damaged merchandise picked up at no charge and replacement will be shipped.
Please repack all merchandise as it was when received. The merchandise will be picked up for damage inspection. Photos will be required (for customer protection as proof) prior to merchandise pickup.
Defective merchandise received
If you receive an item that is defective or non-functional, you will need to contact our Returns & Exchange department, so that we can follow up with the corresponding manufacturer of the item. Most manufacturers cover their items by what's referred to as a "Manufacturer's Warranty".
There are a few items that cannot be returned under any circumstances due to special order and and other issues. These items have been listed below.
• Used Merchandise
• Performance Related Software (IE. Tuners and Chips)
• Damaged Merchandise
• Merchandise missing the original packaging
• Pre-Painted Parts
• Special Order Parts
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.