Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
--Laptops, Video Game Consoles and Computer Components Among the Most Popular Items--
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., December 28, 2011 -- Newegg Inc., the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States, today announced its best-selling computer components and consumer electronics products this holiday shopping season. Holiday sales, beginning with Newegg’s launch of Black Friday on November 23 and continuing through the month of December, indicated that laptops, video game consoles, monitors and hard drives were among the most popular items on Newegg.com.
The top-selling products on Newegg.com this holiday season by category were:
• Laptops/Notebooks – ASUS A53E-EH91 15.6” Notebook
• Televisions – Sceptre 32” 720p LCD HDTV
• Video Games – Microsoft XBOX 360 250GB Holiday Bundle with Halo Reach and Fable 3
• Digital Cameras – Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47K 12.1 MP Digital Camera
• Software – Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit
• Monitors – Acer G235HAbd 23” Widescreen LCD Monitor
• CPUs/Processors – Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3 GHz Processor
• Motherboards – ASUS P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard
• Hard Drives – Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB 3.5” Hard Drive
• Memory – G.SKILL Ripjaws Series F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Memory
• Video Cards – EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti Video Card
“This holiday shopping season was very strong with Newegg experiencing year-over-year growth in both web traffic and sales,” said Dr. S.C. Lee, CEO of Newegg North America. “The increase in spending is a positive sign that the economy is slowly but surely improving and we look forward to this trend continuing in 2012. As we head into the new year, Newegg remains committed to delivering the best selection of IT and consumer electronics products, as well as a superior shopping experience for our customers.”
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (www.newegg.com) which was founded in 2001 and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. The award-winning website has more than 16 million registered users and offers customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics products, detailed product descriptions and images, as well as how-to information and customer reviews. Using the site's online tech community, customers have the opportunity to interact with other computer, gaming and consumer electronics enthusiasts. Newegg Inc. is headquartered in City of Industry, California.