Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
--Leading Online Retailer Hosts the 2nd Annual Eggie Awards at 2013 International CES--
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., January 11, 2013 --Newegg Inc., the leading electronics-focused e-retailer in the United States, announced the winners of its 2nd Annual Eggie Awards at the 2013 International CES Show in Las Vegas. “The Eggies” acknowledge the outstanding contributions made by Newegg’s vendor partners and customers in 2012. Presented last night at XS Nightclub at the Encore Hotel, the Eggies recognized 26 award recipients across 14 categories for supporting Newegg’s continued success.
Noteworthy vendor partner awards included: Partner of the Year, Best Performance by a Manufacturer and Distributor, the EggXellence Award and Best New Vendor. Newegg also recognized its loyal customer reviewers with honors to the Most Prolific Reviewer, Most Helpful Reviewer and Geek of the Year.
The full list of 2012 Eggie award winners include:
- Partner of the Year: ASUS, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung, Seagate
- Best New Vendor: Intuit, Definitive Technology, OnTrac
- Highest YoY Growth: Pioneer Electronics
- Top Sales Achievement: ASUS
- Best Merchandising Campaign: AMD (Never Settle Campaign)
- Best Marketing Partner: Adobe, Intel
- Best Supporting Vendor: UPS
- Best Performance – Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Best Performance – Distributor: SYNNEX
- EggXellence Award (company): eBay
- EggXellence Award (individual): Jack Chen (NVIDIA), Larry Ma (LG Electronics), Danny Malone (Lenovo), Scott Schweizer (Cisco), John Torres (AMD)
- Most Prolific Reviewer: John Pilon
- Most Helpful Reviewer: Christian Hentrich
- Geek of the Year: Christopher Bessey
“On behalf of Newegg, I would like to offer my congratulations to each and every one of this year’s deserving Eggie award recipients,” said Soren Mills, Chief Marketing Officer of Newegg North America. “We are very grateful for the significant contributions that they have made to our business in 2012. We thank them for their continued support of Newegg.com and look forward to an ‘eggxellent’ 2013.”
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is the leading electronics-focused e-retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (www.newegg.com) and NeweggBusiness.com (www.neweggbusiness.com), and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. Newegg delivers a world-class e-commerce platform and is committed to serving the online technology community, from tech-enthusiasts to small and medium-sized businesses. Both Newegg.com and NeweggBusiness.com feature a comprehensive selection of the latest computer hardware and consumer electronics products, detailed product descriptions and images, as well as how-to information and customer reviews. Newegg Inc. was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in City of Industry, California.