Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Twenty-Six Awards in Nine Categories Recognized Leading Brand CE and IT Partners for their Outstanding Achievement in 2009
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. - Newegg Inc., the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States, announced the winners of its "Top Partner Awards" at CES 2010, honoring those manufacturers and vendors that helped the company grow and expand throughout 2009. Prestigious Gold Award winners in several key categories included: Microsoft for "Best Technology Launch" for its Windows 7; Seagate for "Best Selling SKU"; and Lenovo for "Best New Vendor". The gala event, held at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, featured an ethereal "East Meets West" theme with lavish decor, special musical guests and other exciting performances.
Tally Liu, chairman and CEO of Newegg, noted: "Our annual Top Partner Awards are our way of saying thank you to our most valued partners and vendors. This is the second year of a now wonderful tradition, and we were excited to see a growing number of attendees. At Newegg we place tremendous value on relationships. In the same way we are always grateful for the loyalty of our customers, we recognize we owe much to the strength and breadth of our
partner network. Needless to say, we could not have enjoyed success without it."
Newegg honored its valued manufacturing partners with Gold, Silver and Bronze Top Partner Awards in the following categories, as well as two special "EggXellence Awards."
* Best Sales Achievement: Gold, Western Digital; Silver, ASUS; Bronze, Intel.
* Top Distribution Partner: Gold, Ingram Micro; Silver, ABL Distribution; Bronze, Jack of All Games.
* Highest Customer Satisfaction: Gold, Kingston; Silver, Corsair; Bronze, Thermaltake.
* Best Technology Launch: Gold, Microsoft; Silver, Toshiba; Bronze, Canon.
* Best Selling SKU: Gold, Seagate; Silver, Acer; Bronze, Linksys.
* Highest YOY Growth: Gold, Polk Audio; Silver, LG Electronics; Bronze, TomTom.
* Best Merchandising Campaign: Gold, Microsoft 7 for 7 Sweepstakes; Silver, Nokia 900 Launch and Giveaway; Bronze, AMD Phenom II: "Fusing Technology with Rapid Fire."
* Best New Vendor: Gold, Lenovo; Silver, Zotac; Bronze, Alpine.
* EggXellence Awards: Synnex Canada; ASUS
Newegg Inc. is the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (www.newegg.com