Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The “Newegg Top Partner Awards” Re Twenty-Six Awards in Nine Categories Recognized Leading Brand CE and IT Manufacturers and Partners for their Outstanding Achievement in 2010
January, 7 2011, Las Vegas, NV —Newegg Inc., the largest technology focused pure-play retailer online, announced the winners of its "Newegg Top Partner Awards" at CES 2011, honoring those manufacturers and vendors who made a lasting impact on the company’s success and growth in 2010. Gold Award winners in several key categories included: LG for "Best Technology Launch;" Seagate for "Best Selling SKU;" and Night Owl for "Best New Vendor." The awards were presented at a gala event held at The Bank club in the Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, featuring a “New Frontier” theme with special musical guests.
Bernard Luthi, vice president of marketing, web and customer service for Newegg, said: "The annual Newegg Top Partner Awards is acelebration of partnership. and the strong relationships we have built with our valued partners and vendors. This is the third year of our award show and we particularly wanted to remind our partners that we place tremendous value on our relationships with them and recognize that our success owes much to the strength and breadth of our partner network."
Newegg honored its valued manufacturing partners with Gold, Silver and Bronze Top Partner Awards in the following categories, as well as two special "EggXellence Awards."
• Best Sales Achievement: Gold, Asus; Silver, Western Digital; Bronze, Intel.
• Top Distribution Partner: Gold, Ingram Micro; Silver, D&H; Bronze, ASI.
• Highest Customer Satisfaction: Gold, AMD; Silver, G.SKILL; Bronze, GIGABYTE.
• Best Technology Launch: Gold, LG Electronics; Silver, Microsoft; Bronze, Adobe.
• Best Selling SKU: Gold, Seagate; Silver, Microsoft; Bronze, Western Digital.
• Highest YOY Growth: Gold, Lenovo, measured by sales %; Silver, Zotac USA, Topline revenue growth; Bronze, Klipsch Audio Technologies.
• Best Merchandising Campaign: Gold, Polk Audio (Series II Campaign); Silver, Intel (K-Sku Campaign); Bronze, NVIDIA (Mafia II Game Bundle).
• Best New Vendor: Gold, Night Owl; Silver, Pelican Products; Bronze, Paramount Pictures.
• EggXellence Award: VIP, HP Commercial.
• EggXellence Award: VIP, Ingram Micro Canada.
Newegg Inc. is the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (www.newegg.com) which was founded in 2001 and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. The award-winning website has more than 13 million registered users and offers customers a comprehensive selection of the latest high-tech products, detailed product descriptions and images, as well as how-to information and customer reviews. Using the site's online tech community, customers have the opportunity to interact with other computer, gaming and consumer electronics enthusiasts. Newegg Inc. is headquartered in City of Industry, California.