Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Bowlerstore Seller Profile 877-300-2695 Email This Seller See all products from Bowlerstore
Bowlerstore.com is the premier bowling website. We offer totally secure payment processing, quick shipping, a giant multi-million dollar inventory, and some of the best pricing on the net. The Staff at Bowlerstore.com has over 20 years of Pro Shop, Ball Drilling and Internet retailing experience. We strive to make your purchasing experience as easy and successful as possible.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
There is no information available for this seller.
Please check your spelling or try less specific terms.
Standard Return Policy
2. The customer must have a return authorization number from Bowlerstore.com. To obtain this return authorization number, go to our website and click on Customer Service. You can then click on the Online Return Link. Once you receive your RA number, you will have the opportunity to print a Pre-Paid UPS label to ship your item(s) back to us.
3. All returned/exchanged items must be returned in NEW condition and in the original undamaged packaging. Shoes must not be worn on any dirty surface, bags must have all tags and plastic coverings, accessories must have all the original undamaged packaging, and balls must be undrilled and not have any grease pencil lines on their surface. If an item is returned and the item is not able to be resold, (shoes worn/dirty, roller bag used, original packaging not with item) the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
4. All returned/exchanged items should be packaged in a fashion so as to protect the original packaging. This is very important because any item or packaging that has been damaged will be sent back to the customer and there will be no future chance of exchange/refund.
5. Items will be refunded/exchanged within 3 days of their receipt by Bowlerstore.com, so long as they have been judged to be in new condition. Drilled bowling balls cannot be returned.
6. Any unauthorized refusal of delivery by the customer will result in the customer incurring any additional delivery charges. All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
7. There is a $5.00 restocking fee added to any returned item that was delivered as ordered. The customer will also be responsible for shipping charges on returned or exchanged merchandise if an item is delivered correctly. If an item is delivered incorrectly there will be no restocking fee and Bowlerstore.com will reimburse your method of payment for any shipping costs incurred by the customer.
8. If within the manufacturer's warranty a product becomes defective or it is defective out of the box, the customer may return the product to Bowlerstore.com for a replacement of that product. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred in this process. It is the Customer's responsibility to know the length and conditions of the manufacturer's warranties - these can be found on the original packaging or by visiting the manufacturer's website. Any Drilling Charges are not refundable. Gouges or scratches in bowling balls do not qualify as a defective product. That is the responsibility of the bowling center.
9. All return/exchanges must be shipped by either UPS, FedEx or USPS with delivery confirmation for proof of delivery to our warehouses.
Bowling Balls & Accessories Return Policy