Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
FragrancesHair CareShavers & TrimmersBabyCarriersNursery FurnitureStrollersCar SeatsBaby MonitorsHealth & WellnessDiet & FitnessOral CareVitamins & SupplementsHome ImprovementFlashlightsHand & Power ToolsLighting & Ceiling Fans
Home LivingDecorFurnitureSmall AppliancesVacuums & Floor CareJewelryBraceletsEarringsNecklaces & PendantsRingsLuggage & BagsBackpacksCarrry-OnsLuggage SetsOfficeInk & TonersOffice Equipment & Furniture
Best Value Seller Profile 855-297-3672 Email This Seller See all products from Best Value
Best Value is a professional Tablet Factory. We distribute high quality tablets at best value in class. Customer's satisfication is our priority. Our support team is able to take care of all customer's needs.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Please Note: Egg-rating is based on total number of ratings submitted by customers, who have the option not to submit written reviews. Total number of ratings may exceed the number of written reviews and affect the overall Egg-rating.
Standard Return Policy
If customer is not satisfied with our product, please return with in 14 days to receive a refund. If over 14 days, we will use warranty policy to cover.
Azpen offer limited manufacturer warranty from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. Please check out Azpen warranty Policy
How long the warranty is effective
Azpen products are warranted for one (1) year for parts and labor.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is only valid for the first consumer purchaser.
There is 15% restock fee applied to the returned product without any defective issues.
Azpen Product Limited Warranty
(Current Production Models. U.S.A. and Canada Only)
What the warranty covers:
Azpen offer limited manufacturer warranty from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Azpen will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer's original limited warranty. Azpen provides no warranty for the third-party software included with the product or installed by the customer.
How long the warranty is effective:
1. Azpen PC products are warranted for one (1) year for parts and labor.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser.
What the warranty does not cover:
1. Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
2. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
1. Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
2. Repair, diagnosis’, or attempted to repair by anyone else besides Azpen.
3. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
4. Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
5. Any damage of the product due to shipment.
6. Removal or installation of the product.
7. Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
8. Use of supplies or parts not meeting Azpen's specifications.
9. Normal wear and tear.
10. Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide, such as cleaning of user-cleanable projector filters.
11. Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
12. Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
13. Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning as described in product User Guide.
3. Removal, installation, and set-up service charges, including wall-mounting of product.
How to get service:
1. For information on obtaining warranty service, call your Azpen dealer or Azpen. Azpen 's Customer Support telephone numbers are: 1-855-AZPEN-PC in the U.S.; 001-972-378-5559 from outside the U.S.: please refer to the contact information located in each country's corresponding web site.
2. To obtain warranty service, please contact Azpen Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization number (RMA). You will be required to provide
1. A copy of the dated sales slip.
2. Your name.
3. Your ship to address, email address and phone number.
4. The serial number of the product.
5. A description of the problem.
6. For mobile and wireless products, customer should provide the user name and the password in order to access the device and perform warranty service.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.