Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Ice.com Seller Profile 800-539-3580EXT268 Email This Seller See all products from Ice.com
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
Once you receive that prepaid label, you'll need to return the less than loved item in new or unused condition (meaning no scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item) with all the original packaging and materials included.
We trust you, but will still need to inspect the item upon receipt-- just to make sure -- before we issue a refund or exchange. Of course if the item has been resized, altered or damaged, or obviously used, we won't be able to offer you that refund or exchange and will have to return it to you (at your expense).
We must receive your returned item(s) before February 15th, 2012. If we receive your item after February 15th, 2012, or if you didn't use our prepaid label, we may refuse the return and ship it back to you at your expense (so don't forget that label!)
Also, any 'Free Gifts' we may have sent you with your purchase – we'll need those back too -- if you'd like a refund for your item. If the product is shipped to us without the Free Gift, then we won't be able to issue you a refund.
Now let's say you received a damaged item, an item you didn't order or the wrong item, we'll a. first apologize profusely and then b. exchange it free of charge, or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges. Again, not that we don't trust you, but we'll need to inspect the item upon receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product, your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly. However, if the product is found to not be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Bridal and engagement rings that come with an IGI® or GIA® Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost (usually around $100, sometimes more). If you don't have the certificate, let us know that when you call so we can quote you the exact price for the replacement.
We have a great refund and exchange policy. However, some things we just can't take back:
* Items which have been abused or modified
* Special orders made to customer specifications
* Products modified as per customer requests
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.