Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Ice.com Seller Profile 800-539-3580 Email This Seller See all products from Ice.com
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
Once you receive that prepaid label, you'll need to return the less than loved item in new or unused condition (meaning no scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item) with all the original packaging and materials included.
We trust you, but will still need to inspect the item upon receipt-- just to make sure -- before we issue a refund or exchange. Of course if the item has been resized, altered or damaged, or obviously used, we won't be able to offer you that refund or exchange and will have to return it to you (at your expense).
We must receive your returned item(s) before February 15th, 2012. If we receive your item after February 15th, 2012, or if you didn't use our prepaid label, we may refuse the return and ship it back to you at your expense (so don't forget that label!)
Also, any 'Free Gifts' we may have sent you with your purchase – we'll need those back too -- if you'd like a refund for your item. If the product is shipped to us without the Free Gift, then we won't be able to issue you a refund.
Now let's say you received a damaged item, an item you didn't order or the wrong item, we'll a. first apologize profusely and then b. exchange it free of charge, or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges. Again, not that we don't trust you, but we'll need to inspect the item upon receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product, your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly. However, if the product is found to not be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Bridal and engagement rings that come with an IGI® or GIA® Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost (usually around $100, sometimes more). If you don't have the certificate, let us know that when you call so we can quote you the exact price for the replacement.
We have a great refund and exchange policy. However, some things we just can't take back:
* Items which have been abused or modified
* Special orders made to customer specifications
* Products modified as per customer requests
1. Call us at 1-800-539-3580 to obtain a return authorization number (RAN) and write it on your return slip. We can't accept any returned merchandise without a RAN #, so be sure to get one and mark it down. For exchanges and refunds, we offer free return shipping. We will email you a UPS prepaid return label that you MUST use so that the return is processed correctly.
2. Please read the information on the back of your original shipping document and enclose it with your purchase in the original packaging. Re-pack your product with RAN number, original shipping document, original packaging and – of course – the product you want returned or exchanged. If you don't have your original shipping document, please provide us with your name, address, phone number and order number on a separate piece of paper. We really need this information to process your return so don't forget to include it.
3. Bring your package to a UPS location for delivery to our return facility.