Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Ottonavi Seller Profile 323-881-0550 Email This Seller See all products from Ottonavi
Greetings from OttoNavi. We specialize in aftermarket multimedia navigation head unit replacement for many different vehicles - from older cars to newer cars. Our products are intended to provide a second opportunity for customers to purchase the convenience and luxury of a multimedia navigation radio. At many dealerships, this head unit option, will cost anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000. However, we provide you the same option, with upgraded features, for a fraction of the price you may be quoted at a car dealership. Our head units look and fit OEM- just as if you purchased it from the dealer. In addition our head units are equipped with newer technology, faster processers, updated graphics/layout, and detailed GPS NAVIGATION settings. If you had OEM navigation, did you know you can update maps only when there is a new CD available and that those CDs are released every two years? Depending on the particular car and make of device you purchase for, all head units offer but are not limited to BLUETOOTH, DVD, NAVIGATION/GPS, TV (antenna must be purchased separately), SD CARD SLOT, CD DISC CHANGER.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
• Item or Order#
• Make, model, year and body style of the vehicle
• Full description of the problem (PICTURES MAY BE ASKED FOR TO SHOW PROOF OF PROBLEM)
• Part number (located outside the box usually on the label)
• Customer contact information (if not already provided)
All returns require a Return Merchandise Number (RMA#) issued by a customer service representative. If a package does not have a RMA# written outside the packaging box, return dept will refuse the package and all incurring charges will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the manufacturer’s original packaging, and we must receive it within 30 days of purchase. 15% RESTOCKING FEE. Due to being an electronic item, once opened or installed it can no longer be resold as new. Therefore, customers will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee. No refund after 30 days. Store credit or warranty will be credited accordingly.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.