Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Devicewear Seller Profile 860-375-3338 Email This Seller See all products from Devicewear
Don’t let your device go naked!
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
Refunds for Non-Defective Products
When you purchase a Devicewear case from Devicewear, you may return the product if you are dissatisfied for any reason, and Devicewear will refund the amount paid for the returned product minus the shipping charges. Products must be returned within thirty (30) days of the date of the original order for a refund. Please contact us for return authorization instructions before returning any product.
Refunds for Defective Products
WHAT IS COVERED?
Devicewear warrants that this product (the “Product”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the original purchase date (“Limited Warranty Period”).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
• Normal wear and tear of Product use • Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use • Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose • Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance • Product that has been modified or altered • Any product that is not manufactured by Devicewear (including, without limitation, any non-Devicewear product that is used in connection with the Product)
To make a claim, simply contact us and explain the defect (sending pictures also helps). Devicewear will provide return authorization instructions. Your sole and exclusive remedy for a breach of this limited warranty, and Devicewear’s sole and entire liability is, at Devicewear’s option, to repair or replace the defective Product or refund the purchase price of the defective Product within 30 days. Repair or replacement (including parts and labor and shipping costs) shall be made at Devicewear’s expense. Devicewear reserves the right to send you a replacement product that is the same or of a similar style or a substitute equivalent that may not be of like kind (depending on availability). Replacement products will be furnished only on an exchange basis. Replacement products are warranted as above for the remainder of the original applicable product warranty period.
Devicewear is not liable for products that are damaged or lost in transit to Devicewear. We recommend that you ship your returned products via a trackable shipment method. Customers outside the United States are responsible for paying customs fees, including, but not limited to, taxes, duties and brokerage. Promptly following receipt of your returned product (typically within 7-10 business days), you will be sent a replacement product. Devicewear will not provide a refund for a non-defective product that is received by Devicewear more than thirty (30) days after the date of original purchase. Devicewear also does not provide a refund for returned products that are damaged due to misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.