Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
aSavings Seller Profile 866-436-8222 Email This Seller See all products from aSavings
aSavings specializes in finding great deals on some of your favorite brands.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
We extend a 30 day period from date of receipt for returns and exchanges from Best Buy Marketplace, less shipping, handling and any applicable restocking fees**, in accordance with the following conditions:
1. The item was neither refused at delivery, nor sent back to us as undeliverable. (See Below).
2. The item is not included in the Return Policy Exceptions that follows this list.
3. You have contacted customer service and received from them a Return Authorization approval number (RMA).
4. Merchandise must be returned in original, unused, mint condition, as shipped.
5. ALL paperwork, instructions, packaging and accessories must be intact, unaltered, or in any way marred.
6. Warranty cards and registration forms must NOT be filled out.
7. Item must NOT be over $1200.00 in price, or marked on our site as SPECIAL ORDER (See Below for terms governing these items).
8. You have NOT been informed, either in writing or by phone, that item will be SPECIALLY ORDERED for you (See Below for terms).
9. Any damage done to your package in transit must be immediately reported by the customer to the carrier (ie: UPS).
10. Customer must request that the carrier examine any damaged package to assure refund or replacement, and all such packaging must be retained by the customer until disposition is made.
11. If the item has been opened, and is no longer in its original mint condition, restocking fees may be 10% or higher. To obtain specific restocking fees applicable to your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. Please pack all returned merchandise in an outer shipping carton, so that the original product box or package is not defaced, labeled or written on in any way.
13. Your RMA# should be clearly written on the shipping label.
14. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included, and your Return should be insured, with shipping costs pre-paid.
15. If the return is due to our error, please return the product via UPS Standard Shipping, and we will reimburse you the Standard Shipping expenses incurred, or we will provide you with a pre-paid Shipping Label, at your preference.
16. Nothing must be written or taped on the product packaging or gift boxes.
17. A Return Authorization approval number does not guarantee final disposition; all returns are subject to inspection.
18. **For non-defective items that went out with FREE SHIPPING, the normally calculable Shipping & Handling fees will be deducted from total to be credited back.
19. Please address all authorized returns, freight prepaid AND insured, to :
Attention RMA # (Write the RMA number you received)
4403 15th Ave. Suite #346
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Undeliverable and Refused Shipments
1. No shipping charges will be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Normally calculable shipping will be charged if the returned shipment went out with free shipping, in addition to the restock fee noted below.
3. Customer will be charged a 10% restocking fee based on the grand total value of the order, with the following exception.
4. For products made by Sunpentown (SPT USA), a flat $50 restock fee will apply instead of the 10%, regardless of order value.
Exceptions to Above Return Policy
For each of the following categories, All sales are final. None of these items will be accepted for either return or exchange. If defective, customer must return them to the manufacturer or authorized repair center for replacement or repair.
1. Any product that may be inserted in a body orifice, for example: Earbuds, certain headsets, oral thermometers, etc. (Due to Health Department regulations)
2. Earphones/Ear Buds, and any device inserted in ear (Due to Health Department regulations.)
3. Personal care equipment (Due to Health Department regulations.)
4. Shaving equipment (Due to Health Department regulations.)
2. Clearly write the RMA # on the shipping lable. DO NOT write it on the box or on the product.
3. Include a copy of your invoice/order.
4. Dot not write or tape anything on the product packaging or gift boxes.
5. Please address all authorized returns, freight prepaid AND insured to:
905 Mcdonald Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
** A Return Authorization approval number does not guarantee final disposition; all returns are subject to inspection.