Build.com Seller Profile 855-480-2914 Email This Seller See all products from Build.com
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
The following items may be returned for a refund:
* Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packing
* Defective merchandise
* Merchandise that was mispacked or was not shipped correctly
* Merchandise that has not been installed
Build is not responsible for any labor costs incurred as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. Finally, merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit.
If the item is defective or damaged, we will issue credit in full OR send you a replacement product if it’s still available for purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as Clearance are eligible for return within the first 30 days, but a 15% Handling Fee will be charged, unless it is defective. Please be aware that due to the nature of clearance sales we may not be able to offer a replacement on a defective clearance item.
Gas powered items that have had gasoline put in them are not returnable due to shipping restrictions on hazardous materials. Once gasoline has been put in the tank the item immediately falls under manufacturer warranty. You may contact us or the manufacturer in order to locate a service center near you.
You can also cancel items that have not yet been shipped. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our customer service department immediately. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
We can process defective returns and refunds only for items purchased from Build. To set up a defective return you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 480-2914. All defective returns must be set up within 30 days from the day you receive your product. There are no restocking fees on defective returns.
Returns via mail
Follow the simple directions below to make your return by mail:
Contact our returns department by telephone or email to process your return and receive a return goods authorization (RGA) number. Once you’ve set up your return, you’ll receive an email with an RGA number within 2 business days. Along with this return number you’ll receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return may be subject to additional fees.
Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees. We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
We will notify you via email of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item. PLEASE NOTE: We will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will do our best to process the return quickly, but we must first receive your returned goods prior to initiating a refund to your card. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account. To begin processing a return, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (855) 480-2914.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.