Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Lucky Dog Electronics Seller Profile 888-455-6866 Email This Seller See all products from Lucky Dog Electronics
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
At Lucky Dog Electronics we offer a wide variety of the most popular, highest grade HDTV's, Laptops, Desktops, Cameras, Smartphones and other great deals on consumer electronics.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
All returns will be tested when they arrive back at our facility, if no defect is found a restocking fee will be applied to the return.
90 Day Warranty - Please see below for full warranty information
This Limited Warranty is only applicable in the United States, systems located outside of the United States are not covered. This Limited Warranty covers the costs of service, parts and labor required to restore your System to full working order. All exchanged parts and Systems replaced under this warranty will become the property of Lucky Dog Electronics. Depending on the model, some parts (e.g. AC-adapter) can be easily replaced by the customer themselves. Those parts are defined as Customer Replaceable Units (CRU parts) and are not covered by the warranty.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to.
1. Defects caused by normal wear and tear including the fair wear of consumable parts, i.e. parts that require periodic replacement during the normal course of the System's usage (e.g. batteries);
2. Breaks, tears, scratches, dents, scratched or faded covers or plastics and broken ports or any other cosmetic damage;
3. Defective or discolored keyboards or keycaps if the damages are caused by fluids, dirt, missing keys, broken plastic parts or improper use;
4. Damage caused by use with another product;
5. damage caused by accident, abuse, contamination, misuse, viruses, liquid contact, fire, earthquake, improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration, negligence to the system or other external causes;
6. Environmental damages and/or defects resulting from smoke, dust, dirt, carbon black or other external influences;
7. A System that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without written permission
8. The serial number has been removed, damaged, rendered defective or made illegible;
9. Improper installation of third-party products (e.g. memory cards);
10. displays that show breaks, scratches, dents, liquids or any other damage resulting from improper use of the display;
11. Minor pixel defects;
12. Damages resulting from improper transportation or packing when returning the System to Lucky Dog Electronics
13. Damages caused by services/repairs or other modifications to the System carried out by anyone other than Lucky Dog Electronics;
14. Damages caused by self-repair. Opening the unit for self-repair will void the warranty
15. Defective hardware components (e.g. hard drive) that result from misuse of the System;
16. Any preinstalled software, its quality, performance, merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose;
17. The loss of or damage to any program, data or removable storage media and/or any software program, whether provided with the System or installed subsequently;
Lucky Dog Electronics supplies no warranty, either expressed or implied, for any preinstalled software, its quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor does Lucky Dog Electronics warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. As a result, unless otherwise stated in writing, the software is sold "AS IS". Lucky Dog Electronics is not responsible for any interoperability or compatibility issues that may arise when products, software or options or configurations not supported by Lucky Dog Electronics are used.
Lucky Dog Electronics is not liable for any transport, delivery or insurance costs, and any charges from telephone / fax communications as consequence of the failure of the System.
This Limited Warranty applies to Systems purchased in the following countries: United States
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.