Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Focus Camera Seller Profile 800-221-0828 Email This Seller See all products from Focus Camera
Top five reasons to buy from Focus Camera Inc
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
• Return for refund within: 30 days
• Return for replacement within: 30 days
• Restocking Fee: Yes
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which FocusCamera states, "This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only") must be returned to Focus Camera within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply.
Focus Camera Inc. Computer Return Policy (New and Refurbished)
This is our Computer Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Focus Camera Inc. states "This item may be returned/or a replacement or refund within 30 days only" must be returned to Focus Camera Inc. within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. "Return" constitutes receipt of the product by Focus camera Inc., and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
A, unopened (constitutes that manufacturer’s packaging has not been opened) desktop PC, notebook, Ultrabook, or tablet PC can be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund. No restocking fee will be charged. However, customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost unless the return is due to a Focus Camera error.
An opened desktop PC, notebook, Ultrabook or tablet PC that is free from defects in materials or workmanship can be returned (in new condition with original product packaging) within 30 days of the invoice date for a refund, subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price and related shipping expenses, all at Focus Camera’s sole discretion.
The following conditions do not qualify for return:
• Computers, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
• Any defective desktop PC, notebook, Ultrabook or tablet PC. Please contact the manufacturer directly
• Any desktop PC, notebook, Ultrabook or tablet PC that has physical damage due to abuse or improper use;
• Any desktop PC, notebook, Ultrabook or tablet PC that is missing any accessories or original product packaging including, but not limited to, AC adapter, battery, manuals, and UPC code.
A defective Desktop PC, Notebook, Ultrabook or Tablet PC that is returned will be repaired, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to the manufacturer for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Some computer systems will require pre-authorization from the manufacturer technical support in order for an RMA to Focus Camera to be authorized.
For computers that have had an additional operating system(s) installed, we will provide you a refund or exchange as noted in the above policy as long as the original operating system is not corrupted or removed.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.