Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Corporate Armor Seller Profile 877-449-0458 Email This Seller See all products from Corporate Armor
Corporate Armor is comprised of Information Security experts who share a passion for high-quality consulting on next-generation platforms and services.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Please Note: Egg-rating is based on total number of ratings submitted by customers, who have the option not to submit written reviews. Total number of ratings may exceed the number of written reviews and affect the overall Egg-rating.
There is no information available for this seller.
Please check your spelling or try less specific terms.
Standard Return Policy
These are Corporate Armor’s (“Corporate Armor”, “we” or “our”) Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Corporate Armor website.
• All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Corporate Armor Customer Care at 877-449-0458 or sending a request to email@example.com.
• Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
o Any product not purchased from Corporate Armor
o Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
o Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
o Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
o Any product that exhibits physical damage
Standard Return Policy
• Return for refund within: 30 days
• Return for replacement within: 30 days of shipment
• Restocking Fee: Yes
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Corporate Armor states "This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only") must be returned to Corporate Armor within 30 days of the shipment date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Corporate Armor, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
Manufacturers Eligible for Standard Return Policy:
D-Link – 15% Restocking
Digium – 25% Restocking
Finisar – 15% Restocking
Fortinet – 15% Restocking
Meraki - 15% Restocking
Ruckus Wireless - 15% Restocking
Wasp – 15% Restocking
Limited Replacement Only Return Policy
• Return for refund within: non-refundable
• Return for replacement within: 30 days or manufacturer’s standard warranty
Products that state "This item is covered by Corporate Armor's Replacement Only Return Policy", or items labeled as “Non-refundable” (or similar labeling) must be returned to Corporate Armor within 30 days of the shipment date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Corporate Armor, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
Manufacturers Eligible for Limited Replacement Only Return Policy:
Solera Networks (Blue Coat)
Consumable Item Refund Only Return Policy
• Return for refund within: 30 days (only if unopened)
• Return for replacement within: Non-Replaceable
• Restocking Fee: Yes
This is our Consumable Item Refund Only Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Corporate Armor states "This item may be returned for a refund within 30 days only") must be returned to Corporate Armor within 30 days of the shipment date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Corporate Armor, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
Consumable items are items such as Ribbons, ID Cards, Laminates, etc. that are consumed once they are used. The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise you have returned to Corporate Armor being returned to you:
• Consumable items that have been opened
• Consumable items lacking the original packaging
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.