Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The Cobra Electronics Factory Store Seller Profile 773-889-3087 Email This Seller See Seller Store See all products from The Cobra Electronics Factory Store
Welcome to the Official Cobra Electronics NewEgg Marketplace. You will find a wide range of genuine Cobra products supplied through Cobra Electronics.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
Cobra Electronics Corporation offers a 30 day return policy for products purchased directly from Cobra Electronics. After 30 days the product will be replaced, according to the terms of Cobra’s warranty.
For Products Purchased in the USA
Cobra Electronics Corporation warrants that its Cobra product, and the component parts thereof, will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period determined by your products warranty (refer to your owner’s manual for specific year(s) of warranty) from the date of first consumer purchase. This warranty may be enforced by the first consumer purchaser, provided that the product is utilized within the U.S.A.
Cobra will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, defective power inverters, products or component parts upon delivery to the Cobra Factory Service department, accompanied by proof of the date of first consumer purchase, such as a duplicated copy of a sales receipt.
You must pay any initial shipping charges required to ship the product for warranty service, but the return charges will be at Cobra’s expense, if the product is repaired or replaced under warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
This limited warranty does not apply:
1.To any product damaged by accident.
2.In the event of misuse or abuse of the product or as a result of unauthorized alterations or repairs.
3.If the serial number has been altered, defaced, or removed.
4.If the owner of the product resides outside the U.S.A.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Cobra shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages; including, without limitation, to damages resulting from loss of use or cost of installation.
Proof of Purchase Required:
Please check your owner’s manual for warranty specifics and product service details. You will need to provide proof of purchase for any warranty service.
For any questions about operating or installing this new Cobra product, or if parts are missing…PLEASE CALL COBRA FIRST (773-889-3087)…do not return this product to the store. See customer assistance on reverse side of this sheet. If this product should require factory service, please call Cobra before sending the product. This will ensure the fastest turn-around time on any repair. If Cobra asks that the product be sent to its factory, the following must be furnished to have the product serviced and returned:
1. For Warranty Repair include some form of proof-of-purchase, such as a mechanical reproduction or carbon of a sales receipt. Make sure the date of purchase and product model number are clearly readable. If the originals are sent, they cannot be returned;
2. Send the entire product;
3. Enclose a description of what is happening with the product. Include a typed or clearly printed name and address of where the product is to be returned, with phone number (required for shipment);
4. Pack product securely to prevent damage in transit. If possible, use the original packing material;
5. Ship prepaid and insured by way of a traceable carrier such as United Parcel Service (UPS) or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation to avoid loss in transit to: Cobra Factory Service, Cobra Electronics Corporation, 6500 West Cortland Street, Chicago, Illinois 60707 U.S.A.;
6. If the product is in warranty, upon receipt of the product it will either be repaired or exchanged depending on the model. Please allow approximately 3 – 4 weeks before contacting Cobra for status. If the product is out of warranty, a letter will automatically be sent with information as to the repair charge or replacement charge.
For any questions, please call 773-889-3087 for assistance.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 ¨C 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.