Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
PlayMusic123 Seller Profile 888-285-5308 Email This Seller See all products from PlayMusic123
Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday we are closed.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
Refund: If a refund is desired, please contact us at sales@PlayMusic123.com to obtain a Return Authorization number (RAN) number. You must return the package in its original packaging and condition within 30 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
Returns: All returned merchandise must be in original purchase condition with the original packaging and product intact and include the original receipt/invoice/packing slip to be eligible for credit. Returned merchandise must be in our location within 30 days from the date of purchase. All returns that are eligible for credit are subject to a 15% restocking fee. PlayMusic123.com will issue credit upon approval of returned merchandise excluding restocking fee. When you return your item we recommend you insure the package for the same amount you paid for the order, damaged merchandise will not qualify for refund.
Additional fees will apply if any of the following occurs: Returned merchandise has broken parts. (Strings, bridge, tuner, bow, etc.) The returned merchandise is otherwise considered non-resalable, or must be sold as "used". If you have any concerns or questions in regards to our returns and exchange policy, please contact us at before purchasing.
Shipping Damage: PlayMusic123.com will cover items damaged by the shipping carrier unless the carrier is the US Postal Service or if the item was shipped using your shipping account/carrier. The procedures to replace a damaged shipment are as follows:
1) The shipment recipient must call the appropriate shipping carrier as indicated on the shipping label; FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx, UPS at 1-800-PickUPS. The recipient must give the shipping carrier the tracking number(s) on the shipping label and request a pick-up because the item(s) was damaged during shipping. This first step must be completed within 5 business days of the shipment's delivery.
2) After FedEx or UPS picks up the damaged shipment notify us of the situation via email at Sales@PlayMusic123.com. Include order number and your purchase order number as well as a description of the damage.
3) PlayMusic123.com will replace the shipment at no additional cost after PlayMusic123.com has verified that the shipment's item(s) was in fact damaged during shipment. This process may take 2 to 3 weeks.
Note: PlayMusic123.com will not cover a shipping damage return and/or replacement in which the customer and/or our client fail to follow the proper procedure.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.