Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Plumbing Planet Seller Profile 203-465-4276 Email This Seller See all products from Plumbing Planet
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Located in Waterbury, CT, Plumbing Planet comes to you with over 96 years experience, offering products for all you Home Improvement needs including Plumbing, Heating, Pumps, Tools, Kitchen & Bath. Our unique supplier relationships allow us to provide Brand Name supplies at Wholesale Prices... many of which ship Same Day, Free of charge.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Please Note: Egg-rating is based on total number of ratings submitted by customers, who have the option not to submit written reviews. Total number of ratings may exceed the number of written reviews and affect the overall Egg-rating.
Standard Return Policy
Orders cannot be canceled after they are shipped. If you decide to cancel after shipment our standard return policy applies. Items generally ship the same day as purchase. Plumbing Planet only ships Monday through Friday.
To initiate a return, please contact Plumbing Planet Customer Service to obtain an RMA#.
Please complete all of these steps when returning an item to Plumbing Planet:
1. You must complete the “Return Instructions & Form” which was included with you original shipment.
2. Determine which of the categories listed below applies to your return and follow the instructions there contained.
3. Adequately pack the item to avoid shipping damage. All non-defective product returns must be returned in the original undamaged packaging in new condition with all items included. Non-defective items that have been installed may not be returned.
4. Return shipping cost is the customers’ responsibility unless return is due to a Plumbing Planet error or the item is damaged/defective upon receipt.
5. There is a 15% restocking charge on all non-defective/damaged item returns.
Product Damaged in Shipment
Email Plumbing Planet Customer Service for an RMA# and a prepaid shipping label. Indicate if you would like the item replaced or refunded. Items damaged in shipment must be returned within 10 days of receipt. Your refund or replacement will be sent upon receipt and inspection of the original item. Please allow 3 days from our receipt.
You have 30 days from the date your product was delivered to request an RMA. In most cases, we will issue you a prepaid shipping label. The item must be returned to us before your replacement or refund is issued. If we determine that the product is defective, Plumbing Planet will, at your preference, replace the product or issue a refund. If you request a refund, your original method of payment will be credited. If you request a replacement product, a replacement order will be submitted. If we determine that the product is not defective, your RMA will be denied. If you wish to have the product shipped back to you, you must issue prepaid shipping label.
Non-Defective Product Returns
Non-defective products may be returned for credit within 30 days from the date of shipment. There is a 15% restocking charge; the original and return shipping charges will not be credited.. In cases where Plumbing Planet paid for the shipping to you, that cost will be deducted from your credit.
Any customer who refuses delivery of an undamaged product will be responsible for all shipping charges associated with the order (including original and return shipping charges) and a 15% restocking fee.
The freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment, please make sure you have a valid phone number on your account for them to reach you at. Before taking delivery of your freight / LTL shipment, you must carefully inspect your product before signing for or accepting delivery. If you discover damage do not sign for the product and refuse delivery. Freight shipped and over-sized products, if signed for or accepted for delivery, may not be returned. Notes left for carriers instructing them to deliver in your absence, are considered acceptance of delivery, and may not be returned. By signing for or accepting delivery of an LTL or freight item, you acknowledge that the products are not damaged and you understand that you cannot return the products as damaged
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.