Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The Intex 2650 GPH Sand Filter Pump offers many advantages over cartridge filter and Diatomaceous Earth (DE) above ground pool pumps. A sand filter pump is the most efficient and lowest maintenance filter pump option for your above ground swimming pool. The sand filtration media lasts five years on average and this saves you money since you will not need to buy replacement filter cartridges every summer. Plus, sand filter pumps tend to last 2-3 times longer than traditional filter cartridge pumps for above ground pools!
Intex updated this pump from the previous 2100 GPH model to give you more cleaning power this summer! Also includes GFCI unit with safety shut-off and meets UL safety standards.
- Six function control enables you to easily maintain this filter pump system with settings for normal filtering, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain and close system.
- Powerful 1 HP (horse power) motor, 110-120 volt
- Filters up to 2,650 gallons of water per hour. Upgraded from previous Intex model that pumped up to 2100 GPH!
- The 2650 GPH Sand Filter Pump is best suited for above ground pools with a 16’ or larger diameter and a water capacity of 5,000 gallons (18,926 L) or more, however it will work with smaller Intex above ground pools with the addition of hose adapters that will couple the pump's 1.5" diameter hose fittings to a smaller pool's 1.25" diameter valves.
- The included hoses have an inside diameter of 1.5”. Pools not manufactured by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at your local hardware or pool store.
- This low maintenance sand filter is very easy to operate and maintain. Simply set the daily timer for automatic hassle-free management. The timer has daily cycle settings of 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hours. The size of your pool will determine the sand filter pump's daily cleaning period. Refer to the sand filter pump's operating manual for your pool's daily cleaning cycle requirements.
- The Intex above ground pool sand filter pump includes a skimmer basket attached to the filter pump that automatically collects most of your pool's floating surface debris. This will prolong the life of the pump’s sand media and the sand filter Pump itself.
- The skimmer works in conjunction with the sand filter pump and you can attach a pool vacuum to pick up heavier debris on the pool's bottom.
- Includes the added safety feature of a built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) that will immediately shut the unit off if needed to protect people from injury due to electric shock.
- The Intex 2650 GPH Sand Filter Pump conforms to safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA and is rated 120 volt AC.
- Item Weight: 72 lbs
- Dimensions:19.2 x 22.1 x 30.8 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: 56671EG
- Product Condition: New
This review is from: Intex 2650 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump
Pros: This is so much easier and more effective than that paper filter pump that was included with the pool. Ours is 52x22 Intex and everything fit perfectly, no adapters were necessary. The skimmer included with the pool is working fine with this pump. I used the Zephyr sand from Leslie's, it took almost 3 25 lb bags, all I have had to do is backwash and rinse occasionally. It runs my Hayward aqua critter very well, I did have to get an adapter from the hardware store for that though. The timer is really easy to use.
Cons: I have not seen any cons.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo