Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Performance has gone ballistic with the latest Mini Titan E325 V2. Tons of very impressive features have been injected to create the ultimate 3D machine in its category: lightweight Carbon / Aluminum main frame, full metal rotor head, lightweight 3D paddles, carbon fin, reinforced main shaft and a totally-redesigned fiberglass canopy. And there is more!
The V2 also comes equipped with radically longer rotor grips & rigid hub for generating additional lift and awesome responsiveness, even when flown under standard-size blades.
To top it off, roll rate is exponentially faster than any other 450-size helis thanks to a lower blade-to-ground height, a high-positioned battery tray & motor mount design keeping CG much closer to the main rotor disc. "Pendulum" effect is reduced to a minimum making the V2 is much more stable platform. The longer grips & hub generates more left and brings extremely crisp & accurate pitch response.
With the Mini Titan E325 V2 machine, 3D pilots can finally get their hands on a totally aggressive performer: best power-to-weight & the widest adjustable mixing ratio among any 450-class helis. Get ready for a shock!
· 2-piece Reinforced Carbon Main Frame (1.5mm)
· Super Rigid Carbon Frame & CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
· Slim & Aerodynamic Pre-Painted Fiberglass Canopy
· One-piece Machined Aluminum Mast Block/Servo Mount
· Adjustable Bell-Hiller Mixing Ratio
· Equipped With Lightweight Paddles for 3D (4.4gr)
· Integrated One-piece High-positioned Battery & ESC Tray,
· Metal & Carbon Light Tail Case/ Metal Grips
· One-piece Low Gravity Molded Skid With Integrated Antenna Holder
· Canopy with Integrated Heat Sink For Efficient Thermal Dissipation
· Exclusive Receiver Tray
· 4712-K10 includes Main Blades - _Motor and ESC not included _
· Full Length of Fuselage (mm / in.): 640mm (25.19")
· Full Width of Fuselage (mm / in.): 230mm (8.79")
· Total Height (mm / in.): 209mm (8.2")
· Main Rotor Dia (mm / in.): 745mm (28.46")
· Tail Rotor Dia (mm / in.): 156mm (6.14")
· Gear Ratio: 1:11.5:4.4
· Full Equipped Weight (g/ lbs.): approx. 800g (28.35oz)
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo