2.5 Channel Mini RC helicopter is perfect for beginners and advanced pilots who are looking for a small helicopter to play with. It allows you to hone your pilot skills on inexpensive helicopters before you move on to more advanced helicopters. 2.5 Channel Mini Helicopters will give you flexibility to fly up, left and right.
- Strong metal body frame and high grade plastic rotor blades;
- It is built to stand many accidents and crashes;
- This mini sized RC toy is great for having some fun in anyplace. eg: your home, backyard, or even in a large office and etc.;
- Simply insert 6 AA batteries into controller and also charge up the helicopter;
- Frequency: Bands A, B or C & USB allow up to two models to be flown at the same time
- LED Lighting for extra coolness and night flight.
- Model: 2010-1
- Channel: 2.5 (Climb/Descend/Left/Right)
- Main rotor diameter: 6 inch
- Control type: Infrared Remote Control
- Effective control distance: up to 11 yards
- Effective flight time: 6 - 8 min
- Charging time: 30-40 minutes
- 6 AA batteries for controller required (not included)
- The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses "AA" batteries
- Dimension (helicopter): 18.2 x 7 x 9.5cm / 7.1 x 2.7 x 3.7(L x W x H)
- Weight (helicopter): 28 g / 1 oz
- Gross Weight: 304g/10.69oz
- Three-Color Options: Red, Yellow, Blue
- Do not fly in strong wind/extreme heat/cold;
- Please turn off the power if not using
- Suitable for 14+ years old
- Try to LAND the helicopter; crashing at high altitude MAY result in damages to its body, rotors, as well as injuries to people onboard. (It takes a few practices if you are new)
- 1 x Mini Helicopter
- 1 x Remote controller
Fun Item but not quite what I was expecting in controls
This review is from: Sunvalley 2010-1 2.5 CH Mini Infrared RC Crash-Resistant Helicopter w/ Metal Frame (Yellow)
Cons: Contrinual forward motion.
Other Thoughts: This is a great helicopter if you just want to have some fun. There is no forward or backward control. There is a tail rotor with propellors but they dont work. Its nothing more than for show. The left right motion is all integrated into the main rotor of the helicopter. The controlled has a left/right control which responds well when engaged.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo