Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Not your average teddy bear! He's the whimsical wonder of Seth MacFarlane's Ted film. This 24-inch plush talks!
Carry the whimsical wonder of Seth MacFarlane's Ted film around with you! This Ted 24-Inch (life size) Talking Plush will keep you entertained for countless hours. He looks so cute and innocent, but he's really nothing of the sort. In fact, he's quite the raunchy little guy. You'd never expect it from a teddy bear, but that just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.
You can not change the batteries in Ted as they are irreplaceable. They should last about 3,000 hits. Ages 18 and up.
The clean talking version of Ted states the following 12 phrases (subject to change):
• I look like something you give your kid when you tell them Grandma died.
• C'mon, I don't sound that much like Peter Griffin.
• That's my bad, I was sending a tweet.
• The Brewski run.
• I wuv you.
• Okay, alright, so that's where we'll draw the line.
• You know what I'd like to do to her, something I call the dirty Fozzie.
• Will you take care of me for ever and ever!
• Good talk, Coach.
• Stick your finger in the loop of my tag.
• C'mere ya bastard.
• I didn't know you had a baby, is it alive?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo