Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Separate documents by function or by subject. Extra durable moisture-resistant 15 pt. pressboard covers safeguard documents. 1/2" capacity fasteners on inside covers and on both sides of 20 pt. Kraft dividers. Color-matched Tyvek reinforced gussets provide long-wearing expansion. Global Product Type: Classification Folders-Top Tab. Classification Folder Type: Top Tab. Size: Letter. Number of Sections: 4. Cover Material(s): 15 Pt. Pressboard. Interior Divider Material: 20 pt. Kraft. Cover Color(s): Executive Red. Back Cover Color(s): Executive Red. Number of Fasteners: 4. Fastener Capacity on Inside Covers: 1/2". Fastener Capacity for Dividers: 1/2". Expansion: 2". Tab Cut: 2/5. Tab Position: Right of Center. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 40 %. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 10 %. Total Recycled Content Percent: 50 %.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo