Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
USB Portable 200X Digital Microscope is an amazing and easy to use handheld microscope. It is ideal for various applications such as science and engineering work and study, dermatology (skin/scalp) exam, detailed repair, assembly and quality control (i.e. electronics, mechanical, etc.), hobbies and collecting (coin, stamp, watch, jewelry, etc.), law enforcement (counterfeit ID, crime lab, etc.), entertainment or simply as a reading aid. Just use your imagination! It magnifies anything from 10x all the way to 200x. You can view everything from the pre-prepared slide of a honeybee leg to a close up of your own tongue. Features include enabling you to "capture" either a photograph, or video with a simple click, capability of interfacing to PC, adjustable focus, quick and easy installation, and stylish design.
* Portable and mini pen size, easy to carry and handle.
* Magnification adjustable from 1/20-200X magnification.
* 2 mega pixels high definition.(interpolation 5MP)
* Manual focusing.
* Extremely long time (11 hours) video recording up to 3.6G.
* Supports photo taking.
* Can work by connected to a PC through the USB cable.
* Can show, play, replay, edit, and store picture and video information through PC.
* Adjustable LED illumination.
* A metal mini tripod provided, to support working of the USB microscope.
* Works as a microscope, endoscope, otoscope....
* Multifunctional: to take pictures and record videos and check status of banknote, coin, antique, jewelry, textile, ear canal, eardrum, oral cavity, household machine such as computer, TV, etc. and factory machine.
* Just plug and play, easy operation.
* A perfect tool for professionals and amateurs in field of medicine, textile, antique, jewelery, laboratory, repairing, and so on.
Specifications and performance:
* Operation systems: Windows 7/XP/Vista/Mac OS X/Linux (Drivers and software included on the driver Cd)
* Magnification: 1/20-200 times (adjustable)
* Photograph: Anti-tremble picture capture function
* Videography: High compression/video record with extra long time of 11 hours and 3.6G
* Measurement: Length, arc length, and angle
* Focusing: Manual focusing
* Light source: Adjustable LED illumination (USB interface)
* Pixels: 1.3-2M
* Display speed: 30fps
* Interface: USB 2.0
* Color: Silver
* Microscope size: 123*11mm (L*D)
* Net weight: 63g
* Package size: 220*90*30mm
* Package weight: 135g
* Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7;
* Pentium 450MHz, equivalent or above 256MB;
* Mac OS and above 10.5.5;
* USB 2.0 interface.
1 x Mini Portable 200X USB Digital Microscope
1 x Tripod
1 x CD (Driver + User manual).
This item owns NO built-in memory, it can work (play, store, edit...) properly on a computer
Easy Fun Convenient Functional
This review is from: AGPtek iT49-1 Mini Portable 200X USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Otoscope w/ LED 2MP for Work or Study
Pros: Have not tested all function, but it basically does what it says. LED illumination works well and is valuable feature. Magnification shows detail well beyond normal magnifying glass capability and is much more convenient. Despite Cons, I put 4 stars based on it well satisfying my modest expectation given the price.
Cons: In the range from Toy to Consumer to Professional grade, it's somewhere between Toy and Consumer. The included micro-tripod mount is of poorest quality. Included viewer software works between auto-crashing episodes (Win 7 64). Rough Chinese-translated doc.
Other Thoughts: This is essentially a web cam in an aluminum tube the size of a pen which has LED lights and designed for very close focus. USB cable ~1.5 meters long which has a dial/switch in the middle to adjust brightness of LEDs and button to take snapshot. Twist the top to adjust focus (few mm to 40+mm). Attached photo is at about the max magnification; it shows two lines which are millimeter increments on a measuring tape. Minor focus/blur problem is because I was holding the thing by hand (not fault of the device).
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo