Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The newly released all-in-one Bluetooth keyboard leather case for the Google Nexus 10" Tablet allows you to carry your tablet with a detachable Bluetooth keyboard. The best choice for all Google Nexus 10" Tablet user
• 2-in-1: Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Folding Leather Protective Case.
• Detachable and plastic wireless Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard in a tray design. You can take off the plastic keyboard from the case, very convenient to use and carry.
• With wireless operation distance up to 10 meters.
• Stylish and high grade protective PU leather case.
• With display stand for easy viewing.
• Buit-in Lithium Rechargeable battery lasts for approximately 45 hours per charge.
• Energy-saving keyboard sleep mode.
• Good touch feeling.
• Quiet keystrokes.
• Waterproof and dustproof design.
• Lightweight, compact, easy to carry and handle.
• Ergonomic design.
• Ideal for students, business persons, travellers, etc
• Compatibility: designed for Google Nexus 10"
• Built-in Lithium polymer battery capacity: 450mah
• Voltage: 3.7V Power charge connector
• Input: Micro USB charge 5V
• Keyboard dimension: 27 x 18 x 0.7cm
• Standby time: 30days approx
• Continual working time: 60h
• Charging time: 2.5hrs~3hrs
• Operating temperature: -20 deg-55 deg
• Storage temperature:-40 deg-70deg
• Working distance: 10meters
• PU protective folding leather case
• Removable Bluetooth 3.0 ABS keyboard
• USB Power Charging Cable
• User Guide
Pros: Well, I'm going to start out and say I got mine for 15 and shipping for the consequence of it being bright red. The keyboard is great and syncs very well, but one thing is that after it's paired, you never have to press the button again, the magnetic force is great and pulls the keyboard into perfect place so it wonder looks tacky. It might even be universal.
Cons: If you have a pogo charger, you can't use it when the case is closed,.and you're going to have to find an additional paperweight to get it to work without Rolling out later. It's very bulky, so if you were thinking of playing games with it on, prepare to be fatigued, or to take the keyboard off and let it hang out. There's no stylus roll of fabric, so you're probably going to have to confine it to a case, depending on what case it is, you might as well not get it. The rear camera cutout really cuts it close, and it might look like you had a finger on the rear camera. But, if you really intend to use the camera when in this case, you're going to look like you're holding a bib to see if it's dirty in the sun.
Other Thoughts: Overall, it was a cheap Bluetooth keyboard that I got a deal on, it came with a two pack of anti glare anti ultra violet screens that I botched up because I am terrible at that sort of thing. But the microfiber cloth that comes with mine fit comfortably and sticks right under the keyboard, which is fantastic when you want the image to be clean and know the cloth will get dusty or lost anywhere else. I had one issue with the keyboard lagging, but one restart and it was back on top... do some looking before you buy, because an off color could get you half off. One thing...the leather... will probably fade off if you use it over time, it feels extremely weak.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo