Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Sign up today for a 30-day free trial of Newegg Premier
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Marketplace > 
Health & Wellness > 
Diet & Fitness > 
CytoSport > 
Item#: 9SIA0KZ04A5310

Cytogainer-Vanilla Shake - Cytosport - 3.31 lb - Powder

  • Email this page
ICON Loading...

Cytogainer-Vanilla Shake 3.31 lb PowderProduct Description

For those who have trouble gaining size no matter how hard they workout, we created CytoGainer. CytoGainers formula was designed to provide the nutrients you need to help refuel your muscles after a rigorous workout. CytoGainer and a good training program can help you reach your goals.


Supplement FactsServing Size: 2/3 cup (75g) (2 scoops)Servings Per Container: 20Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***Calories280Calories from Fat25Total Fat2.5 g4%Saturated Fat1.5 g8%Trans Fat0 gPolyunsaturated0 gMonounsaturated Fat0.5 gCholesterol70 mg23%Sodium100 mg4%Potassium300 mg9%Total Carbohydrates38 g13%Sugars4 gProtein27 g54%Vitamin A15%Vitamin C15%Calcium25%Iron20%Vitamin D15%Vitamin E15%Thiamin15%Riboflavin15%Niacin15%Vitamin B615%Folate15%Vitamin B1215%Biotin15%Pantothenic Acid15%Phosphorus20%Iodine25%Magnesium25%Zinc15%Copper20%Chromium45%
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, whey protein, concentrate, milk protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Natural and Artifical flavors, whey Protein hydrolysate, less than 1% of soy lecithin, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, acesulfame potassium, suralose, Dl-Alpha tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Dicalcium phosphate, ferrous fumarate, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenana), Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine monoitrate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin.


Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.



Quick Info


There are no reviews yet... do you own this product? Write a Review

ICON Loading...

Compare Offers from All Sellers

Seller Name & Rating Offer Details  
ICON Loading...

More Buying Options

Are you an E-Blast Insider? Subscribe Newegg e-Blast
PayPal
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.

Home
Home > 
Marketplace > 
Health & Wellness > 
Diet & Fitness > 
CytoSport > 
Item#: 9SIA0KZ04A5310
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.