Skip to: | |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

PremierTry Message.
Home
Home > 
Health & Sports > 
Health & Wellness > 
Alternative Medicine > 
BNRG > 
Item#: 9SIA5PB2F40980

Power Crunch Choklat Protein Energy Bar, Milk Chocolate - Box of 12 Bars by BioN

  • BioNutritional Research Group

ICON Loading...
  • Overview
  • Specifications
  • Warranty & Returns
  • Reviews

There's no need to choose between the decadence of a chocolate bar or the healthfulness of a protein bar...you can have both with Power Crunch Choklat - a chocolate bar containing the healthy power of Proto Whey protein.

Maybe one difficult decision...

Will it be Milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Whichever of the chocolate varieties you choose‚ you'll experience everything Power Crunch is known for - decadent taste and fundamental protein nutrition.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose? treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.


General

|
Brand
BioNutritional Research Group

Detail

|
Active Ingredients
Serving Size: 1/2 Bar (21.5 g)Servings Per Container: 24Amount Per Serving / % Daily ValueCalories 100 / *Calories from Fat 55 / *Total Fat 6 g / 9 %Saturated Fat 4 g / 20 %Trans Fat 0 mg / *Cholesterol 0 mg / 0 %Sodium 40 mg / 2 %Potassium 40 mg / 1 %Total Carbohydrate 8 g / 3 %Dietary Fiber 1 g / 4 %Sugars 6 g / *Protein5 g 10 %Vitamin A 0 / 1 %Vitamin C 0 %Calcium 9 %Iron 2 %*Daily Value not established.Other Ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), proto whey crisps [proto whey (micro peptides from extreme hydrolyzed whey protein fraction (55 % di and tri peptides), soy lecithin), milk protein isolate, tapioca starch, distilled mono-glycerides, calcium carbonate, salt, natural flavors, sucralose].
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information

There are no reviews yet... do you own this product? Write a Review

ICON Loading...
ICON Loading...
Selected Items
Are you an E-Blast Insider? Subscribe Newegg e-Blast
PayPal
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Home
Home > 
Health & Sports > 
Health & Wellness > 
Alternative Medicine > 
BNRG > 
Item#: 9SIA5PB2F40980
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.