Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-inch and 10-inch Omelette Combo with Slide Nonstick. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. Cook with confidence no matter what you have on the menu. Experiment with a new dish or cook your tried-and-true favorites with ease. The revolutionary Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, making even the most demanding culinary creations simple to prepare.
- The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats; The revolutionary, ultra-smooth slide nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly
- Ideal for omelet's, crepes; frying breaded fish, meat and poultry and croque-monsieur, cheese sandwiches and crab cakes
- 100-Percent dishwasher safe; Oven safe to 500-Degree F / 260-Degree C; Utensils: nylon, coated and wooden
- Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum; Slide nonstick interiors; Handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop
"These pans make a good omelet"
Pros: Wife said "These pans make a good omelet" ...
Other Thoughts: If my wife says something is worth the money you could pay double for it and still be in the safe zone.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Wife said "These pans make a good omelet" ...— Mr Slinky 10/22/2012
I asked her: so then they were worth the money?