Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
iRobot Roomba® 630
Get a beautifully maintained home at the push of a button. The new iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot provides a superior level of clean with less work for you. Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba thoroughly vacuums every section of your floor multiple times. With AeroVac Technology and a new brush design, Roomba 630 is better equipped to handle fibers like hair, pet fur, lint and carpet fuzz. Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba's brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often.
Thoroughly vacuums all floor types.
Roomba vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home. Now featuring AeroVac Technology, Roomba 630 is better equipped to handle fibers like hair, pet fur, lint and carpet fuzz. Roomba 630 vacuums your floors using:
• Patented, Three-Stage Cleaning System: A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges as counter-rotating brushes pick up dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from the floor. An efficient vacuum pulls dirt and hair off of Roomba's brushes and into the bin.
• AeroVac Technology: Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba's brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often. This bin also holds more debris than previous Roomba generations.
• Improved Brush Design: An improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba's brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
Cleans every section of your floor multiple times
With iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors, Roomba chooses from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second. This allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly, making multiple passes over every section of floor. Roomba effortlessly gets under and around furniture and along wall edges, going under bed skirts and curtains, avoiding stairs, following walls and navigating through loose wires. Roomba 630 also adapts to your home using:
• Dirt Detect: Roomba uses an acoustic sensor to find dirtier areas and then spends more time cleaning them.
Keeps your house clean at the push of a button.
Designed with your convenience in mind, Roomba 630 starts working for you at the push of the CLEAN button. The new AeroVac bin, with improved space utilization fills more evenly, allowing you to empty it less often. Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings. Roomba 630 makes vacuuming even more convenient with:
• Virtual Wall® Technology: The included Virtual Wall emits an infrared beam that Roomba will not cross, keeping it in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don't.
What's In The Box:
• 1 Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot With AeroVac Bin
• 1 Self-Charging Home Base
• 1 Battery Charger
• 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
• 1 Auto Virtual Wall (requires 2 C batteries, not included)
• Package Dimensions: 17 x 5 x 18 inches
• Package Weight: 11.8 lbs.
• Robot Dimensions: 13.39 inches in diameter, 3.62 inches in height
• Robot Weight: 7.9 lbs.
Better than expectations
This review is from: iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets
Pros: The amount of stuff it picks up (daily) is amazing
Cons: Noisier than any of us thought it would be (not unbearable)
Other Thoughts: It's not as efficient as a real human, and misses things that real humans would miss; but if you don't want to be bothered with vacuuming or sweeping daily, it might be something to consider. I don't think it'll ever "pay for itself" and honestly, something like a Dyson at the same price would do a better job.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo