Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
* Access Point: The device is connected to a wired network and transforms the wired Internet access into wireless so that multiple devices can share the Internet. It works as an access point.
* Router: Connect it to the internet provided by your ISP and broadcasting a wireless signal, to create your own network. Dual LAN Wireless N Mini Router (Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP), 802.11n technology and is also backwards compatibility with 802.11b/g standards. With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, it can handle high bandwidth-consuming applications such as HD video streaming, VoIP, and online multiplayer gaming.
* Repeater: The device copies and reinforces the existing wireless signal to extend the coverage of the signal. So the network name (SSID) and password don't change. This mode is especially useful for a large space to eliminate signal-blind corners.
* Bridge: The device connects to an existing wireless network and rebroadcast it under a new name; useful for organizing different users of your network into separate connections: e.g., if you ran a coffee shop and wanted to create a separate network name for your customers to connect to.
* Client: The mini router/repeater connects to a device such as a Smart TV or video game console using an ethernet cable and then can be used as a wireless adapter, enabling the connected device to connect to the internet wirelessly. Small enough to fit in the average pocket and with no cables to plug in, save a WAN cable, the router is uniquely suited to providing robust wireless networking to travelers, students, or anyone else for work or play.
This mini wireless router/repeater is compatible with 11b/g/n wireless adapter; it's perfect for creating an instant Wi-Fi hotspot on the go. All you need to do is simply plug a hotel room's internet cable into the WAN port and enter a default password to instantly create a wireless router AP.
* Supports Router, Client, Bridge, Repeater, AP mode
* Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
* Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps and backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
* WPS - Easy WPS security encryption at the push of a button
* User interface supports free WEB software updates Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA (TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
* Operating/Storage temp.: 0 - 40°C/ -40°C - 70°C
* Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% (Non-condensation)
* 1x HooToo® mini router repeater
* 1x Network cable
* 1x Manual
* Only passwords containing letters and numbers (alphanumeric) are supported (no special characters).
* Admin web pages of the device 192.168.10.253, user name "admin" and password "admin" (without the quotes)
* Out of the box or after full reset the device acts as a router to start with
* Warranty & Support: 12 months, limited; 24/7 email support at email@example.com
I needed a Wi-Fi Repeater, I got it.
This review is from: HooToo® HT-WR02 Mini Wireless N Signal Repeater and Range Extender, (300 Mbps 802.11 b/g/n Access Point / Router / Repeater with WPS Button)
Other Thoughts: I needed to increase my home Wi-Fi area for my Android 4.2.2 tablet. I have Motorola SB-6121 cable modem and Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH router (with Wi-Fi).
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo