Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
• Highly prevent accidents to save you from unnecessary loss or troubles while driving in reverse by avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians, toys, and pets
• Delicate and unique design, stable performance, clear picture and excellent color effect.
• Small and lightweight enough that you can carry it everywhere for instant video play: CCTV camera or even video games.
• This LCD is especially designed to connect to your car's camera
Screen Specifications :
• 100% brand new, High quality
• Screen Size:4.3 inch(4:3/16:9)
• Resolution:480(H) x RGB x 272(V)
• Model: PAL/NTSC (Automatic throw-over)
• Power Supply: DC 12V
• 2-channel video input:V1/V2 auto switching
Note: please Connect the Rearview camera's power cable with Reversing lamp, and connect camera's video cable with LCD's white cable(AV2),then the LCD will show Camera's video when you are Reversing, and stop playing movie (auto switching)
• Car Rear View Camera
• 100% Brand New
• Image Device: 1/4 inch color CMOS
• TV System: PAL/NTSC
• Effective Pixels: 628 x 582 Pixels
• Sensing Area: 5.78mm x 4.19mm
• Resolution: 420 TV Lines
• Minimum Illumination: 0.3 Lux / F1.2
• Wide angle (120-170degree)
• White Balance: Auto
• Electronic Shutter: 1/50-1/10,000 Seconds
• Video Output: RCA Connector, 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
• Sync System: Internal
• Power Supply: DC 12V
• Operating Temperature: -20?~50?, RH95% Max.
• Storage Temperature: -40?~60?, RH95% Max.
• 4.3” TFT LCD Monitor
• Power Cable
• User's Manual
• 1 x Car Rear View Camera
• 1 x Power cable
• 1 x video cable
• 1 x English Instruction manual
Just what I needed
This review is from: AGPtek 4.3" LCD TFT Rear View Monitor Screen for Car Backup Camera CCTV Camera or Video Games w/ 170° CAR Night Vision Reservse Backup Camera
Pros: Just a basic backup camera and monitor, but highly effective in showing, for example, children playing behind the vehicle. Installed monitor in place of the fold-down curved mirror in my 2004 Expedition. Monitor is small enough not to intrude into normal forward field of vision. Great deal at the price!
Cons: Took a while to install, tucking the cables under the headliner and such, but not really so difficult.
Other Thoughts: I have heard that one can take these (internet purchased) backup cameras to Best Buy, who will installed them for a charge of around $100. (Better confirm this before you go there.)
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo