Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The ROCKFORD FOSGATE R600-5 600 Watt 5-Channel Car Amplifier is the only amplifier you need to run all your car audio components. Its 5-channel offering gives the R600-5 amplifier the ability to produce up to 300 Watts of power to each channel, even the dedicated 5th subwoofer channel. This amp is built to rock, it features a 0°/180° phase switch, an infrasonic filter, a 2/4 channel switch, 12dB octave crossover, a Remote Punch level control, convection cooling, and it is CEA-2006 compliant.
Trust the ROCKFORD FOSGATE R600-5 600 Watt 5-Channel Car Amplifier to provide the power, quality and flexibility you expect from Rockford Fosgate.
- Max Power: 600 Watts RMS
- RMS Continuous Power:
- 50 Watts x 4 + 200 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 75 Watts x 4 + 300 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Number of Channels: 5
- Crossover Controls:
- Channels 1/2/3/4: High-Pass 80Hz
- Channels 1/2/3/4: Low-Pass variable 50Hz - 250Hz
- Sub Channel: Low-Pass variable 40Hz - 130Hz
- Tone Controls:
- Channel 1/2/3/4: 0dB/+6dB/+12dB @ 45Hz
- Sub Channel: Variable 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Sub Channel: 0°/180° Phase Control
- Signal Input: Low Level: 3 Pair RCA
- Screw Terminal Power Input Connector
- Screw Terminal Output Connector
- 4-Gauge Power Wire
- 8-Gauge Speaker Wire
- Extruded Heat Sink
- Convection Cooling
- Remote Punch Level Control
- Power Protect Visual Indicators
- Class A/B Circuit Topology
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB
- Dimensions: 2.40" (H) x 7.67" (W) x 17.09" (L)
- Weight: 9.2 lbs (shipping weight)
- Condition: BRAND NEW!
Pros: Easy install (to me anyway...) An awesome Amp with alot of cross-over range controls. It packs some Punch on the sub! Powerful enough to run without having to buy a high output alternator ;)
Cons: Didn't care for the PLC Control. It didn't pump the bass up as much as just setting it and forgetting it on the amp.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo