• Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
• Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
• Run-Time [ @50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
• Low oil shut-off protects engine.
• Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
• Max AC Output: 4,000 watts.
• Rated AC Output: 3,300 watts.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gallon.
• 7 HP DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine.
• Low Oil Indicator lamp and shutoff.
• CARB Approved Engine.
• EPA Approved Engine.
• Quiet exhaust w/ built-in Spark Arrestor.
• EZ-Pull Recoil start.
• Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
• EPA Approved For Safe Use In National Parks.
• Outlets On Power Panel
• (2) 120 Volt 20 Amp 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug).
• 120v 30 Amp twist lock (NEMA 5-20R))
• Current (120V AC)
• Amps:33 / 16 Amps
• Decibel: 69dBA when measured from 7 meters.
• Dimensions Without Wheel Kit: 23.2'' L x 17'' W x 17'' H.
• Dry Weight (No Fluids): 94 lbs.
• Generator Motor Specifications
• DuroMax 7 HP 4 Stroke Air Cooled Engine.
• Max Output: 7.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
• C.A.R.B. & E.P.A. Approved
• Max Torque: 13.2 Nm / 9.7 ft/lb.
• Displacement: 208cc, Bore: 68, Stroke: 54.
• Average Fuel Consumption: 8 Hours depending on load.
• Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
DuroMax XP4000S Generator.
Generator Tool Kit.
DuroMax Operating Manual.
One Year DuroMax Factory Warranty
Pros: Great value for the price - particularly with Shell Shocker deal with free shipping. Item arrived in perfect condition. Relatively easy to unpack and setup if you have some small engine experience (think lawn mower). After removing the shipping retainers and adding oil and gas, the engine started on the first pull and ran flawlessly. Not quiet, but not as loud as I expected so I guess that's a pro.
Cons: Helps to have some mechanical experience to unpack and set up. You need to remove bolts and shipping braces and then fill with oil before trying to start. Included "tool" pouch was useless. Noisy - but not more than any other generator in this class (other than a 3 times more expensive Honda).
Other Thoughts: Knocked off one start for the marketeplace seller. The seller put the wrong tracking number on my order and it said it was going to Texas (I live in Indiana). Newegg wouldn't help and just passed me on the the marketplace seller. After three tries of "I'll have to have our Newegg specialist call you back" (who never did) I got upset and asked to escalate the problem. Low and behold the customer service person was able to get me the correct tracking number after all (after several "let me check on that's"). After I got the correct tracking number everything was fine and I could see that the shipment was going to the correct address and on time. Frustrating experience that started with Newegg passing the buck even though I purchased from their site.
Did you find this review helpful?
Great for next year...
Pros: Will keep the fridge on for next 7 day outage.
Cons: none yet
2 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo