Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The Rockford Fosgate P1S4-8 8" Punch P1 400 Watt 4-Ohm SVC Car Audio Subwoofer is built to give you the punch you desire, thanks to Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones that deliver bass impact you can feel, and VAST technology that increases cone surface area up to 25%. This subwoofer uses an anodized aluminum voice coil former that provides superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at max power levels). The P1S4-8 has the capacity to handle power under continuous demand, conforming to CEA-2031 industry standards, and the stitched tinsel leads improve reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting.
It also features: 10-gauge nickle plated push terminals, a diamond cut aluminum trim ring with optional grille, a dual liner spider with embedded 16-gauge tinsel leads, a high-temperature voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® reinforcement collar, a protective PVC textured magnet cover, a StampCast basket with integrated spider venting, an extended pole piece, and bumped vented backplate, a soft touch ABS tri trim ring, and is best suited for standard sealed and vented enclosures. Feel the impact with the Rockford Fosgate P1S4-8 Punch P1 Subwoofer!
- 10-gauge nickle plated push terminals
- Diamond cut aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Dual liner spider with embedded 16-gauge tinsel leads
- High-temperature voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® reinforcement collar
- PVC textured magnet cover
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- extended pole piece, and bumped vented backplate
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Size: 8-Inches
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (51.6mm)
- Magnet Weight: 38 oz. (1.06kg)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10-Gauge Compression
- Re: 3.75-Ohms
- Le: 3.0mH
- Qms: 4.00
- Qes: 0.53
- Qts: 0.47
- Vas: 12 (Liters)
- Sd: 221 (cm2)
- Xmax: 7.6mm
- Frequency: 39Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 83.5 (dB at 1w/1m)
- Cutout Diameter: 7.13 Inches (181 mm)
- Mounting Depth: 4.39 Inches (111.4 mm)
- Woofer Displacement: 0.053 Cubic Feet (1.5 Liters)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs (shipping)
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo