Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
2.8? LCD D900 OBD2 Live PCM Code Reader Scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes.
An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII scan tool which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULT-OBD scan tool.
The D900 CanScan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list with wrist strap.
* Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models
* Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
* Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer, specific DTCs
* Resets check engine lights
* Views OBD II Live data
* Views OBD II freeze frame data
* Displays I/M readiness status
* Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
* Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
* Hot keys for quick read and release
* Hand held and easy to use
* Safely communicates with the onboard computer
* No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBD2 cable
* Battery compartment for off-vehicle reviewing or for when upgrading from PC
* Easy-to-read screen and also saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
* Supports the following protocols: CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/PWM/VPW
* Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems
* Support vehicles: U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
* Suitable for almost all cars after 1996.
- GM '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
- Honda '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
- All other - Asian and European '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
* Screen: 2.8?
* Display: Backlight 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
* Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F)
* External power: 8.0 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery
* Internal Power: 3 AA batteries (not included)
* Dimensions: 195 x 85 x 32mm (L x W x D)
* Cable length: 109cm /43"
* 1x D900 OBD2 Live PCM Code Reader Scanner
* 1x OBD2 Connector Cable
* 1x Manual (English)
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo