Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Sold and Shipped by Autointhebox
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
VGATE WIFI OBD Muliscan Elm327 For ANDROID PC IPHONE IPad
1. Read more than 3000 car manufacturers' stand DTC and private DTC (diagnostic trouble codes) and its meaning.
2. Clear DTC, turn off dashboard MIL "Check Engine" Light
3. Display sensor data
1. Fully compatible with ELM327 V1.4b.
2. All ELM327 supported software are available to use.
3. Faster than ELM327 four times or higher. (ELM327 is RISC 8bit 44MHz MCU, iCar is ARM 16bit MCU)
4. Due to the android diagnostic software becomes heavier to run, suggest to use on smart phone with CPU 800Mhz or higher, 1GHz recommended.
5. Built in power switch.
6. Low standby power consumption sleep mode.
7. Lower power consumption than ELM327
8. LED indicator is in the front side toward user for easier check of linking status.
9. Support J1939 protocol more than ELM327.
10. WiFi 802.11 b/g and encrypted for better security.
OBDII decode chip: ARM 16bit MCU
Firmware: ELM327 Version 1.4b compatible
Transfer baud rate: 4800 / 9600 / 10400 / 38400 / 500K
Input interface: OBDII male 16pin
Output interface: Wifi 802.11 b/g
LED Indicator: Power(red) / OBD(green) / Link(blue) (PC or smart phone)
Operating Voltage: 12V, including over voltage /shortage protection
Nominal Idle current: 45mA
Net Weight: 31g
Gross Weight: 60g
Wire Length: 0 cm
Password: See item label
HTTP local port: 35000
Power: supplied by car OBD socket
1. Plug the scantool into Car OBDII female socket which is usually below the driving wheel.
2. Insert car key and switch to Accessory ON position for static data reading,
3. Scan the iCar from your Desktop/Notebook PC/PDA wifi device.
4. Find "BUYOBD" to link. Enter password which is on the item label.
5. You may switch car key to Start position to read more dynamic data readings.
OBDII 16-pin DLC definition:
2. Bus + (SAE J1850 PWM, VPW)
4. Battery -
5. Signal -
6. CAN High (ISO 15765-4)
7. K Line (ISO 9141-2, SAE J2234)
10. Bus - (SAE J1850 PWM, VPW)
14. CAN Low (ISO 15765-4)
15. L line (ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4)
16. Battery +
Only pins 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 14, 15, 16 defined by above standards read data.
Other customized pins are not supported.
Please confirm OBDII label located under front engine hood.
Support OBDII/EOBD2 protocols:
ISO 15765-4 (CAN-B 125Kbps, started since 2003 in USA)
ISO 15765-4 (CAN-C 500Kbs, 11bit ID, 29bit ID, started since 2003 in USA)
ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init. 10.4 kbaud, replaced by 14230-4 gradually, stopped in USA in 2008)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud, replaced by 14230-4 gradually, stopped in USA in 2008)
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud, replaced by 14230-4 gradually, stopped in USA in 2008)
SAE J1939 the Data link connector standard
Buyer vehicles test feedback
Other vehicle test result of ELM327
Decent price, if it had worked at all
This review is from: Vgate iCar WIFI ELM327 OBD Muliscan ELM 327 For Android PC iPhone iPad Car Diagnostic interface
Pros: It didn't cost a lot and I like the color.
Cons: It didn't work at all, I have multiple devices with bluetooth support that should have been able to detect and pair with the device, none of them could. I had multiple friends over and let them all try too, none of them could even see the device on bluetooth much less pair or connect to it.
Other Thoughts: It was cheap ($26) when i bought it, so if it had worked i'd be very happy. I buy a lot of junk from China, most of the time they at least work for a short time, this one was dead on arrival, assuming the product line works at all. I contacted the seller and got a vacation message, figures.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo