Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Eastwood's Versa Cut Plasma Cutter will allow you to easily make clean cuts through steel.
This unit has many features including voltage sensing technology which allows you to plug into either a 110v or 220v outlet with our adapter cord all while operating on a minimum 15 Amp circuit at 50/60 hertz. Cutting abilities are endless going as thin as 24 gauges and up to 3/8in steel. Air requirements for this unit range from 20-65 psi depending on the material thickness. The torch measures 20' while the ground clamp measures 10'. Even with all these great features the complete unit comes in weighing less than 30lbs. It incorporates an internal moisture separator to ensure dry air is delivered to the torch.
• 110 or 220 volt AC input- complete portability
• Operates off standard home or shop type air compressor
• Cuts thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum easily while also handling up to 3/8” thick material
• Inverter technology offers superior arc stability and power
• Eastwood quality with our 3 year no hassle warranty program
• Developed and tested by our R&D staff in-house on real life projects
Model 12740 High-Frequency Plasma Cutter with Inverter Technology.
Torch and 20’ Supply Line
1’ NEMA 50 240 Volt to 110 Volt grounded adapter cord
10’ Ground Lead and clamp
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo