Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Power and Processing:
• 7-channel amplifier
• 95 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
• Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES™, Pro Logic® IIz, and DTS Neo:6 decoding
• Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ® XT six-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
• Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
• Audyssey Dynamic EQ for fuller sound at lower listening levels
Digital Music Options:
• Built-in Apple AirPlay® for ultra-convenient iTunes® music playback
• Ethernet port for music and JPEG streaming from a wired PC network, and control via a PC
• DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified to ensure optimal compatibility with other network-enabled equipment
• Optional streaming services include Pandora® Internet radio and SiriusXM Internet radio (registration and subscription may be required)
• Front-panel USB input gives you a direct digital connection for your iPod®
• Dual-room/dual-source output
• Powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd room (using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
• Only analog sources can be played in the 2nd room
Audio Performance Features:
• High-current, low-impedance amp design
• Compressed Audio Restorer for better sound with compressed music sources like MP3 files
• 192kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters for all channels
• Back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers
• 1080p-compatible HDMI digital audio/video switching 6 in, 1 out (including 1 front-panel input)
• HDMI version 1.4a with support for 3D video, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, x.v.Color, auto lip-sync, and HDMI-CEC
• Analog-to-HDMI video conversion to 1080p
• Analog audio/video inputs include:
• 1 front-panel input with composite video
• 3 rear-panel inputs (2 composite, 1 component)
• 1 audio-only input
• No phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
• Digital audio inputs: 1 optical, 1 coaxial
• Line-level output for powered subwoofer
• First-time setup wizard for easy operation
• Intuitive on-screen menu via HDMI
• Denon's free remote app lets you use your iPod touch, iPhone or Android device as a Wi-Fi remote
• Receiver remote
• 17-1/8"W x 6-9/16"H x 13-3/16"D
• Weight: 21 lbs.
• Warranty: 3 years
This review is from: Denon AVR-2113CI - Home Theater Receiver with 3D-ready HDMI switching and Apple AirPlay®
Pros: Better audio than previous pioneer probably due to audessy equalization in large room with lousy acoustics.
Cons: Zone 2 can't play HDMI, toslink, coax audio. Have to use analog outputs from Bluray player and then buy a toslink splitter + powered RCA converter to extract analog audio from TV.
Other Thoughts: HDMI ports failed on 2010 vintage Pioneer AV that I wasn't really looking to replace. Now that money is spent the Denon is a big step up.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo