Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
In-Dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
• Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
• RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
• Multi-line, multi-segmented LCD display with LED back light
• 2-way iPod control
• Bluetooth- version 3.0 +EDR with 32 ft. range. Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming.
• Includes an external wired microphone for clear, distortion-free talking
• Pandora Link
• App Mode
• Variable Color illuminated button lighting
• 5-band parametric equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves (5 Preset, 2 User)
• Wireless remote control
• Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WAV and WMA
• AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
• 24bit Digital Analog Converter
• Built-in High-Pass and Low-Pass crossover filters
• Android Media Access when you connect a compatible Android smartphone via USB
• 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front and switchable rear/subwoofer)
• Advanced Sound Retriever
• Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
• iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable compatible, however Pioneer CD-iU51V is recommended
• 3.5mm Front Auxiliary Input
• Front USB Input
Amazing bang for the buck/iphone 5 integration amazing
Pros: I was worried about how the iPhone 5 would work with this unit with the new phone, but everything was simple, easy and seamless. The bluetooth music streaming is great, plugging the phone through the cable directly into the unit also works great and charges it. During music playback through the music app or Pandora works great and unit displays all track info. The unit reads the phone perfectly and the bluetooth and speaker for phone calls is waaaay clearer and works way better than the built-in unit in my previous car. The bluetooth integration is also super quick and connected within seconds of turning on the unit.
Cons: Don't really have any complaints. My only suggestion is to find the Loud setting for your music and pick low, medium or high...otherwise the music playback has a tinny sound. Once you turn on Loud it sounds great.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo