Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The OSEPP Uno R3 Plus board is the basic starter model. It serves as a great starting point to the wonderful world of Arduino. This board uses the 8-bit, AVR, RISC-based ATmega328P microcontroller from Atmel.
New in R3:
• Added SCL/SDA pins next to AREF header
• Added IOREF pin to power header “Plus” Features:
• Replaced USB-B connector with more popular mini-USB connector
• Added Molex connector for easy connect to OSEPP sensors and other I2C devices.
* Microcontroller ATmega328P
* Clock Speed 16 MHz
* Flash Memory 32 KB
* SRAM 2 KB
* EEPROM 1 KB
* Operating Voltage 5V
* Input Voltage 6-12 V
* Digital I/O Pin Count 14 (including 6 for PWM output)
* Analog Input Pin Count 6
ICSP for ATmega328p
DC power connector
4-pin latchable I2C connector
2.95 x 2.13 x 0.61 inches (75.0 x 54.0 x 15.5 mm)
USB or external DC power supply
• 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller running at 16 MHz
• Connects to a computer via a standard USB cable
• Flexible power source (USB or DC power)
• ICSP header for programming microcontroller
• Compatible with existing Arduino software libraries
• Compatible with the Ethernet and Motor Controller Shields
The ATmega328P comes with the Arduino bootloader preloaded. There is an ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) header for the ATmega328 to optionally replace the bootloader. As an added precaution, the board comes with a resettable polyfuse on the USB connection path. To prevent damage to the USB port, the fuse will trip when the current to the port exceeds 500 mA. The input and/or output pins are brought out to the headers, providing a convenient way to prototype projects without the need of soldering or desoldering.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo