Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
TaoTronics TT-CC17 Car License Plate Frame Rear View Camera with 8 IR LED Night Vision (US License Plate Frame/ Zinc Metal/ Black/ Color CMOS/ 170 Degree Viewing Angle)
TaoTronics -- "Technology Enhances Life"
We love electronic gadgets and accessories, and we truly believe that technology can greatly enhance our life. With years of experience in marketing and distributing consumer electronics, we pride ourselves on understanding what customers need and how to fulfill their demand. We are committed to providing you high-quality products at factory direct prices, together with first-class customer service. TaoTronics - where technology enhances life!
- 170 degree viewing angle macro lens with 'mirror' image
- IP67 waterproof, high sensitive color CMOS (PC1030) image sensor
- 8 IR red LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0
- Built-in distance scale lines with trapezoid electronic ruler function
- License mount, ideal for all vehicles that use a standard U.S. license plate
- Image Sensor: Color CMOS
- Lens Angle: 170 Degree
- Sensing area: NTSC 4.08 x 3.10mm
- Effective Pixels: NTSC 510*496 pixels
- Horizontal Resolutions: 420 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0lux with IR on
- Video output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm
- Power Consumption: 60mA
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -20 - 60 (Celsius Degree) RH95%MAX
- Dimensions: 12.21" x 6.34" x 1.06" / 310 x 161 x 27 mm
- This camera has a mirror image.
- This camera only supports NTSC video system, so please make sure your monitor supports NTSC video system before you buy it.
- You can install the camera on your license plate. During installation, please connect the power cable of the backup camera to the harness wires that connect to the backup light on the tail light assembly (Please note that the red wire end is positive, while the black one is negative). And connect the RCA output end to the car monitor.
- The camera switch is controlled by the reverse gear shift.
- Please take care of the sealing to prevent water leakage when installation.
- 1 x Car Rear View Camera
- 1 x 1.2m Power Cable
- 1 x 20 feet RCA Video Cable
- 4 x Scews & Nuts
- 1 x User Manual
Just what I needed
Cons: Wasn't free
Other Thoughts: Got this as a safety just in case my very active 2 year old ran out behind the car as I was pulling out.
Did you find this review helpful?
Pros: Waterproof, looks nice.
Cons: It started to flicker and broke down.
Did you find this review helpful?
Pros: Works great with my Pioneer Head Unit. Took a bit to install it cleanly. Once it was in and setup correctly it works like a charm.
Cons: I can't quite figure out the distance scale lines. No way of adjusting them.
Other Thoughts: Very good unit and it fits nice around my license plate.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Works great with my Pioneer Head Unit. Took a bit to install it cleanly. Once it was in and setup correctly it works like ...”— SomeFool 1/21/2013
“Heavy-duty— Nim 3/25/2013
Easy to install
Uses generic easy to recognize plugs RCA and a 2.1mm barrel jack
Nice wide-angle - better ...”