Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
1. Enjoy your iPhone 5 for voice, music, video, game and business applications with extended, stable power
2. Since iPhone are using the inner batteries, which cannot be changed like normal mobile phones. So we need external batteries for our back up energy.
3. This external battery is back cover shape designed, that you can dress it on your phone just like dress a normal case. This design will let you feel much more comfortable compare to link up a heavy dock external battery. It is made by the light but high capacity li-polymer cells. capacity achieved 2200mAh.
4. LED flashes corresponding to the positions the percentage of the power supply. LED full light after fully charged
5. It is suitable for our daily use, especially for travel. We can use it unworried as its very safe, passed CE / Rohs / FCC / UL certifications.
Shape: iPhone 5 Case
Standby Time: Up to 480h
Talk Time: Up to 6h
Wi-Fi: Up to 10.6h
Audio Play: Up to 36h
Video Play: Up to 10.6h
Input: 5V = 500mA
Output: 5V = 800mA
Charging Time: 4.8h
Weight: 150g (power pack only) ; 200g (power pack + USB cable + packing)
1 x 2200mAh External Power Bank Case For iPhone 5 5G
1 x USB charge cable
it's ok, but.....
Pros: looks smooth, nice, stylish........
Cons: 2 major cons for me: First; the port at the bottom is NOT the iphone 5 lightning port. this battery backup comes with its own charging cable and WILL NOT work with your regular iphone 5 cables. This is very inconvenient because you can't use the many iphone 5 cables you have strategically placed around your house or office. You MUST use the cable provided....oh, and it is only about a 2ft cable too. Second; the "power/charge my phone" button is a bit difficult to push. I think I dented the plastic where the button is the first time i tried to turn it on.....maybe its because i had to use my thumb nail to get the appropriate pressure and to target the power button's "sweet spot".
Other Thoughts: I wouldn't recommend this with the current issues i stated. I work in product research and development and it is difficult for me to believe this made it to production with these issues.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo