Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This Mobile Fish Eye Lens is a tiny detachable stick-jelly lens for mobile phones & digital cameras
The Digital Camera Lens are attached to a convenient cord and clip so you can leave it attached to your phone or digital camera for quick access to fun shots. Customize your iPhone, mobile phone or digital camera photos with this Fish Eye Lens!
- Magnification: 180° Fish Eye Lens
- Includes flat adhesive metal ring that is fixed around the original lens
- Strong magnet keeps the lens in place
- Made of top-grade aluminum and high quality glass
- Metal Ring Diameter: 0.5" (OD) x 0.36" (ID)
- Weight: 37g
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal high-quality aluminum
How to use?
1. If your device is Magnetic, then it will be very simple, just put the lens directly ahead of your built-in lens, then you will get what you want.
2. Otherwise, you can use self-adhesive ring (included) to stick a magnetic ring in front of your built-in lens (to make it magnetizable) then put the lens on the add-on ring
3. You can change among our Wide Angle Lens, Fish Eye Lens and Marco Lens for your specific purpose
- iPhone 3GS / 4G / 4S/ 5
- ipod touch
- HTC Dream / T-Mobile G1
- NDS DS-i
- Notebook / Netbook (eg. Mac / Macbook / eee-pc / laptop)
- Mobilephone / PDA / Smartphone...
- Degital Camera (for example: kodak Zi8, kodak Zi6, kodak playsport Zx3)
- Pocket Video Camera Vado HD
- Pocket Video Camera Vado HD 2nd gen
- Pocket Video Camera Vado HD 3rd gen
- Sony HD Camera - Sony Bloggie MHS-PM5K
- MacBook Air / Pro
1 x Fish Eye lens
2 x Rings
1 x Lens Cap
1 x Hand Strap
1 x Usage Guide
Pretty flippin awesome
This review is from: 180° Mobile Fish Eye Fisheye Lens for HTC One M7 Sansung Galaxy Note 1 2 II N7100
Pros: Expands the field of view tremendously and improves macro images drastically.
Cons: The key chain shouldn't be used. Although the magnet seems strong enough to hold it on, the lens will easily fall off when walking.
Other Thoughts: I use the HTC One M7 for this.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo