This cable adds USB ports directly to your motherboard without taking up a PCI slot.
1. Add USB ports directly to your motherboard (such as Asus P7P55/USB3 series).
2. Dual USB 3.0 Female out to 20 Pin connection.
3. Easy/fast way to add USB ports without taking up a PCI slot.
4. Small size leaves room for other connections.
1. Type: 2-Port USB 3.0 A female to 20 pin header
2. Material: High-purity oxygen-free copper
3. Color: Black
4. Length: 26.5cm
1 x USB 3.0 to Motherboard Cable
This review is from: 26.5cm 2 Port USB 3.0 A Female to 20 Pin Header Motherboard Cable Internal Connection
Pros: Purchased this because my darn case didn't have a standard usb 3.0 header cable forcing me to buy an adapter for it.The adapter works well unfortunately my case did not. see below.
Cons: none related to the actual cable
Other Thoughts: It turns out the case wiring is in my opinion not able to carry enough energy to power usb 3 devices. I tried both a usb flash drive and an external hard drive and neither are detected via the 3.0 port on the front of case. Usb 2.0 devices all work fine however. Doesn't mater which of the two usb 3 heads from the cable i use either. However when i attach device directly to the cable it works. In fact i just ran one head out the back of the case and have an external dock hooked up to it. I've also used an external usb powered drive with it and again no issues. Would buy again.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo