Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
- Operate USB 2.0 peripherals up to 100m (328 ft) from a computer
- Use industry-standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable
- True plug-and-play
- Operate at high speed 480Mbps speed when running in USB 2.0 mode
- Link Connectors: RJ-45 Shielded
- USB Connectors: Transmitter: (1) USB type A Male
- USB Connectors: Receiver: (1) USB type A Female
- Power Supply: External 5V/2A AC/DC adapter
- Operating Temperature: 0-70¡ãC
- OS Support : All
1. Use the CAT5E/6 cable connected to the two ends of transmitter and receiver on this product.
2. Connect the power adapter to the DC power.
3. Connect one end of the USB 2.0 connector on the transmitter to the computer.
4. Connect the other end of the USB 2.0 connector on the receiver to the device.
5. The device will be detected by the computer and will now work.
- The signal can be transferred up to 100M. The maximum distance is 100M.
- The network CAT5E/6 cable must be in good quality and assure that it can transmit the quality signal in long distances.
- The transfer speed will be affected by the distance of the receiver. Longer distance will affect the transfer rate.
- There is no need for driver during the installation process.
1 x USB Extender transmitter
1 x USB Extender receiver
1 x 5V/2A adapter for receiver
Showing 0 of 0 reviews - Clear Filters
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo