Affordable with Essential Features, V Series Mobile Projectors are
Designed to Provide Brilliant Display of Information in Meeting and Conference Rooms
3000-Lumen High-Brightness Mobile Projector
The widescreen NEC V300W is designed to provide higher brightness for classrooms, meeting and conference rooms that have heavy ambient light but require a small projector. This 3000-lumen lightweight mobile model is 3D Ready and includes a 7W speaker, closed captioning and NEC's Virtual Remote control software. Its VIDI technology is a Philips innovation designed to work in conjunction with the color wheel, using a brilliant pulse to increase the brightness of the image and a dark pulse to increase the contrast ratio. Enhanced connectivity, including HDMI, dual computer inputs and RJ45, are clearly color-coded and labeled on the panel.
- Automatic Power ON via RGB (15-pin) input
- BrilliantColor™, including a 6-segment color wheel, provides accurate color reproduction
- Quick startup/cooling/shutdown minimizes projector setup and teardown between meetings
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations
- Crestron RoomView Connected™ provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network
When combined with active shutter glasses (NP02GL), this projector uses DLP Link™ technology, developed by Texas Instruments, to create 3D images.
Dual Computer Inputs
Ensures quick switching between presentations.
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
Carbon Savings Meter
Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off
Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
Auto Power On
Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Built-In Closed Captioning
Enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
Advanced video processing from Texas Instruments delivers exceptional picture management control for both progressive and interlaced sources, while making images more vibrant, colors more realistic and blacks richer with detail.