Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message,
Please Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!
Alera EQA42ME10B EQ Series Ergonomic Multifunction Mid-Back Mesh Chair, Black Base
Breathable-A-Grade Black Mesh
Easy reach seat levers for height and back adjustment
Supports up to 250 lbs.
Learn more about the
General Brand Alera Series Name Alera EQ Series Model EQA42ME10B Global Product Type Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters SellingUnit Each Package Includes Includes one chair. Feature Features Synchro-Tilt mechanism offers customized support. Breathable elastic polyester mesh seat and back. Waterfall seat reduces pressure at the back of knees for improved circulation. Easy reach seat levers for height and back adjustment. Arm Arms Included Yes Arm Adjustability Angle Arm Color Black Arm Material(s) Soft Polyurethane Arm Style T-Bar Back Back Material(s) Breathable-A-Grade Black Mesh Back Height Maximum [Nom] 24 1/2 in Back Width Maximum [Nom] 20 1/2 in Base/Frame Color/Finish Black Base/Frame Material(s) Aluminum Seat Seat/Back Color(s) Black Seat Material(s) Breathable-A-Grade Black Mesh Seat Depth Maximum [Nom] 18 1/8 in Seat Height Maximum [Nom] 23 in Seat Height Minimum [Nom] 18 3/8 in Seat Width Maximum [Nom] 20 1/2 in Caster Caster/Glide/Wheel Type Dual-Wheel Casters Spec Recommended Applications Executive & Management, General Office Features & Functions Dual-Action Tilt, Multi-Task Control, Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Posture Lock, Seat Glide Mechanism, Tilt Lock, Tilt Tension Weight Capacity (text) Supports up to 250 lbs. Compliance, Standards Meets CAL 133 Standards, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Disclaimer Statement(s) Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. Dimensions Overall Width Maximum [Nom] 28 in Overall Height Maximum [Nom] 42 3/8 in Overall Height Minimum [Nom] 37 5/8 in Overall Depth Maximum [Nom] 29 1/8 in
Recyclable Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 36 % Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 8 % Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom] 44 %
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Click here for more details.
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.
See Today's E-Blast Promo
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster. Check out with PayPal.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required. Newegg Preferred Account Subject to credit approval. See Terms
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. Bill Me Later Subject to credit approval. See Terms
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can
download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.