Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showcasing a smart blend of contemporary and classical styles, this Red Line timepiece is a handsome addition to any man's wardrobe.
RED LINE 60007 FEATURES:
• Series: Cruiser,
• Style: Chronograph,
• Gender: Men's,
• Case: Stainless steel,
• Case Shape: Round,
• Dial Color: Navy blue with navy blue and white inner bezel,
• Hands: Silver tone and luminous,
• Markers: Silver tone and luminous indices,
• Bracelet Color: Silver,
• Bracelet Material: Stainless steel,
• Clasp Type: Hidden,
• Movement: Japanese chronograph quartz,
• Crystal: Mineral,
• Case Diameter: 45 mm,
• Case Thickness: 12 mm,
• Water Resistant: 10 ATM/100 Meters/330 feet,
• Subdials: 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour with white borders,
• Bracelet Width: 20 mm (22 mm at widest),
• Bracelet Length: Up to 9.75 inches,
• Case Back: Screw-down,
• Crown: Pull/push red ion plated,
• Bezel: Navy blue ion plated top ring with silver tone numerals,
• Weight: 193g,
• Material: Stainless steel
Looks better in photos than in person
This review is from: Red Line 60007 Men's Cruiser Stainless Steen Chronograph Watch with Navy Blue Dial
Pros: I own more Red Lines and Swiss Legends (sister make) than I care to admit so I am very familiar with them. The Cruiser is unique in that it looks better in photos than in person while the opposite is usually true for these brands.
Cons: The bezel is non-rotating despite its appearance. That is not something you expect from Red Line. The colors are also not as vibrant as in the photots. The rings around the sub-dials are dark and barely noticeable. The color ring on the bezel is narrow and darker than should be.
Other Thoughts: When I first saw this watch I couldn't wait to get one. When I got it for the first time I was disappointed by a how it looked in person. No matter the price, there is always a better Red Line option available.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo